PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away camping for a few days with no signal this week so helped to take the mind off the game. It's going to take me until kickoff to catch up on all the media and comments around the place.

Broncos by 16.
Tight game for 60-65 minutes and then we pull away in the last 15.
Billy the kid for CC

Carn you Broncs!

I disagree its all for nothing if the Broncos lose.
They lost 2015 but I still have fond memories of matches up until the grand final, especially with complete rubbish seasons that followed it.

Broncos by 16.

Funny GIF

Was the mum there? Maybe she was upset about Walsh saying he’d take her head off or whatever it was he said. Cbf reading about it soz

This whole fiasco shows that Panther fans are pea hearted shitheads that can dish it out but cannot take it.

Will be glorious when we hoist the shield on Sunday!

He actually said… “I’ll take her head… job”

The side really has to win.

This has been one of the best years in our history, but without a win it's just going to be forgotten about like quite a few of our other great years where we didn't end up winning a premiership.

I don't know how they're going to come up with the perfect performance on Sunday, but they have to.
Disagree, I will always remember the good times and the feelings of 2015. The end result soured it but the journey to get there was fun.

This year has been the same, playing football that is fun to watch.

yep apparently. according to the witness who lodged the official complaint with the NRL

“(The) young kid was visibly upset and shaken. I have sent the video to the NRL who have forwarded to the integrity unit for further investigation,” a witness told this masthead.

'I just ... sob ... said I hoped ... sob ... he'd be murdered ... sob. He didn't .... sob ... have to ... sob ... make it ... sob ...personal...'

That’s the name of my Scandi metal band.

What a coincidence! My Scandi metal/surfer rock fusion band is called Blood of Lu'au!

The kid thought he so funny & wasn't expecting Reece to say a thing

I have to tend to Rosie's sourness since I told her she has to wait until Sunday Night for the match she is ready to claw some panthers it's a shame I don't have a voodoo doll of the panthers so she can claw at

it's just youth. sure, lockyer probably didn't say that at 21 but put most of us in an environment like that and i don't think we'd be squeaky clean either.

he'll learn as he gets older not to engage.
And the thing is, you don't know how much was said, or how bad it was, prior to them filming, classic set up. Wolfie is right though, he needs to just not bite, or if he does, say something witty like it will take him 3 days to catch me.

Not all errors are statistical errors. Like getting in the wrong place with his positioning when he runs decoys and screwing up ball movement out to the right edge of Staggs/Cobbo.

What about giving concussions to teammates in post try celebrations? He’s good at that
Starting to wish you had just stayed away. In a day of shit takes, you arrive back on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.