SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

A positive about these injuries is it improves our depth through pure nrl exposure so that will help with origin.
Walsh, haas and carrigan are our only guarantees.
Staggs and mam might sneak in with 2 x injuries in their positions but otherwise they have people in front of them.
Sailor for Walsh obviously. Willison and hethrington taking carrigan and haas starting spots. Then over the next few weeks we figure out the bench favourites but at least they'll have a few runs on the noard on top of a point to prove. Tapau and baker aren't starters but they are very handy reserves to have during that period and 1 or both will get a run.

We are in an amazing position where we have two monsters needing blooding, both of which are too young to play a full season so we can rotate them maybe 3 games NRL, 3 games QCup, until finals time and we just open the gates and unleash them both to tear every other pack apart.

Isn't Willison 21? I reckon it's time for him to handle more NRL. Payne was pretty young when he was playing plenty of minutes.

Isn't Willison 21? I reckon it's time for him to handle more NRL. Payne was pretty young when he was playing plenty of minutes.
Payne didn't also spend plenty of time on the sidelines injured

Come @Santa ... Help us finish our story

FB IMG 1712620887010

We're still primed for a top 2 finish. I was having a look at our draw and we only have 6 matches to play against teams above us on the ladder: Roosters, Sea Eagles, Sharks, Panthers, Dolphins, Storm.

Compared to 11 matches against the bottom 9: Tigers, Eels x 2, Titans x 2, Rabbitohs, Warriors, Dragons, Knights, Bulldogs, Cowboys.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronx48
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.