The evolution of James Roberts

Maybe this time off he will get his future sorted...With US!

If it was a knee, I'd be shitting myself that it would hurt his speed long term. Feel a bit better now.

This tells me it's serious..

JAMES Roberts has received better news than expected on his injured ankle today.
Roberts had scans this morning on the injury that forced him from the field in last night’s 32-18 win over the Panthers.
It was feared that Roberts had some bone damage, but the scans have revealed no fractures.
Roberts however does have some ligament damage, which could take four weeks to heal.
That damage is expected to keep him off the field until the round 12 match against the Warriors in New Zealand.
That match is due to be played the weekend before the State of Origin opener.

He'll be back and firing in 4 weeks. And with a bye next week I am happy about this.

820.jpeg

I heard 6-8 weeks originally.

Thank **** for that. If anything, he's getting a mid season rest now only to come back fresh when we're in the middle of our Origin period

Thank **** for that. If anything, he's getting a mid season rest now only to come back fresh when we're in the middle of our Origin period

Sweet zombie jesus I don't want him playing Origin. Not that the NSW brain trust would pick him.

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • armchair
  • Behold
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.