The Fraud Squad

animal eater

animal eater

QCup Player
Jul 27, 2013
Name them, blame them and shame them. List who in the Broncos jersey including staff is an outight fraud. I will list my three obvious choices.
1. Darius Boyd has to be number one. To contine playing when you are 4 years past ANY assemblance of being at a professional level is committing fraud to the jersey and the fans.
2. Anthony Seibold. Up until last night, I gave our coach the benefit of the doubt. He can blame injuries but the bottom line is the man is in charge of the coaching staff. When you have an offense that scores zero points regualarly coming from any set pieces and continues to name players that can't and won't work together...you get labeled a fraud.
3. Another Anthony here...Anthony Milford. I don't care about the money (hey...it's not mine anyways) but gee wiz to be this gutless in this sport gets you tagged with the animal eater moniker of a fraud.

Dropping Boyd won't fix our problems, but like fixing any large scale problems you need to approach it in steps. The first step is dropping Boyd.

I wish I had a Broncos Membership to cancel and fill out the reason as 'Darius Boyd'.

Dropping Boyd won't fix our problems, but like fixing any large scale problems you need to approach it in steps. The first step is dropping Boyd.

I wish I had a Broncos Membership to cancel and fill out the reason as 'Darius Boyd'.
Without question, the first step is dropping Boyd. He pretty much sadly represents plenty of what is wrong with the side.

Without question, the first step is dropping Boyd. He pretty much sadly represents plenty of what is wrong with the side.

To those who might venture that Boyd did enough in the last 2 games, I would say that given our situation, "enough" is entirely insufficient. We need strike power in our centres, not a holiday pending retirement.

To those who might venture that Boyd did enough in the last 2 games, I would say that given our situation, "enough" is entirely insufficient. We need strike power in our centres, not a holiday pending retirement.
Very well said.

Completely agree, he is not enough of a threat to draw in defenders.

Last edited:
The thing with Boyd, is that unless you are actually blind, everyone can see he’s not up to standard, be it his own doing or just he’s done and actually can’t be better.

We know players aren’t smart, but surely that plays on everyone’s mind. And then you’ve got them distracted, they lose and resentment grows and the team is fucked.

I don’t care who we do or don’t have. Play Kennar, play Tesi. Just anyone else.

At least with Bird, it seemed whenever he was on field he actually gave it a real go. That said, he certainly has not been the best of investments for sure.
This, with hindsight it has been a terrible investment, but it's not been because of lack of effort on his part. Some players just have a shit run with injuries and his not the first Bronco from a previous club to have that here. On the otherhand there are others in the squad who have had a healthy run when it comes to injuries and haven't came remotely close to the effort Bird put in to getting himself as fit as possible for 2020.

Last edited:
Corey Oates - He's known as being lazy and a bad trainer but the club and other players seem to laugh it off. That shit is contagious and toxic and should have no place in the side. Bench second rower or GTFO.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.