NEWS The Good Old Boys are back in town

You can add Wendell "The Red V is a part of me" Sailor to the unwanted list.
He has said for the last few years atleast he sees himself as a Bronco more then anything else.

I don't want to sound negative in any way, **** knows I want KW and the Broncos to rise again but I would raise a warning that there is one small downside to having the old boys so close. There's a couple of elements to the danger too. Think of us here on BHQ and imagine an old boy being a poster.

Old boys are fans too.
Old boys often are frustrated coaches.
Old boys will tend to favour the current guy playing in the old boys former position.
Old boys can heavily influence the impressionable.
Old boys MAY promote a philosophy counter to the coaches intentions albeit unintentionally and without malice.

It's just a thought but overall I applaud the reunification of our team. **** Seeplod and the board for the damage done.

Last edited:
Just for that, I'm posting this:

Yeah I don’t know how people can openly hate Gordy. I’ll pile shit on because he comes across as bit of a dunce sometimes but he was one of my heroes as a kid. A lot of what he has said in the media has been right.

Id welcome Gordy back around the club in a heartbeat. In fact it would make me happy.

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t know how people can openly hate Gordy. I’ll pile shit on because he comes across as bit of a dunce sometimes but he was one of my heroes as a kid. A lot of what he has said in the media has been right.

Id welcome Gordy back around the club in a heartbeat. In fact it would make me happy.
I'm mixed about it. I know he's in show business nowadays so some of it is just fluff and some was personal around WB but he was on the money sometimes. I'd have to get on the piss with him to find out the truth and that's unlikely!

I think deep down inside he probably still loves the Broncos and he was a legendary player. If it's okay with KW, I'm okay too with it too..as if that mattered🤣

I'm not going to knock him for having a problem with White and Seibold.

His grudge (and the shit he speaks) started way before Seibold .. hell it even pre-dates White

Wasnt it wayne starting him from the bench in his last game?
Tallis was upset that Bennett talked him into playing on for the club despite his serious neck injury and as soon as he was retired, Bennett wanted nothing to do with him.

Bennett has been snippy as well. Tallis went onto become one of the best players in the game at the Broncos, but Bennett expressed his regret of making him a starting player in his second book. It was a really odd admission, and came off as a receipt for Tallis costing him a job at the Cowboys.

Hw actively campaigned to get Fifita to the Titans and has pot shots all the time, how are you ok with that?

Nah, **** him. He may have said a lot of truths but he also went out of his way to actively shit on the club. Just one example - I remember one game at Suncorp listening to triple m on the radio. One of their commentators (can’t remember who) tried to grab White as he was rushing past doing something else. You could plainly see that he was doing something else and was in a hurry but Tallis went into a rant about how arrogant the club was, refusing to speak to the media and how this was in turn a slap in the face to their fans. He’s just plain delusional at times.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.