The Grand Final

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well, what do you all make of that? :shock:

I've been out most of the afternoon, so only caught a bit of the final quarter. Looked like an extremely intense match.

Can't believe all the players and fans have to go through another week of pressure before we can get a result.

What a joke of a sport. It along with soccer (with there no video ref) just showed how truly amateur they are.

That is just a joke.

Honestly, Grand Final day is the penultimate match of the season and the result needs to be decided on that day. Should be 10 minutes each way.

And add to the fact that Brendon Goddard didn't get the Norm Smith Medal, an absolute joke.

Aeetee said:
What a joke of a sport. It along with soccer (with there no video ref) just showed how truly amateur they are.

AFL and 'soccer' are both more organised than the NRL.

But it is a joke that there is no result today.

ningnangnong said:
Aeetee said:

AFL and 'soccer' are both more organised than the NRL.

But it is a joke that there is no result today.
Yeah the soccer with there world cup and the AFL today showed there heaps more organized.....

The AFL are laughing all the way to the bank.

It is farcical - play 10 more minutes you have a winner ffs!!!

Next week will be a towel up one way or the other, asking those guys to back up emotionally after today would be a tough ask.

Jeba said:
That is just a joke.

Honestly, Grand Final day is the penultimate match of the season and the result needs to be decided on that day. Should be 10 minutes each way.

And add to the fact that Brendon Goddard didn't get the Norm Smith Medal, an absolute joke.

well it was this year

It is a joke, even the players knew it

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

It's stupid, now the players have to sit through another extremely intense week of build up. Bet the ticket sellers are happy though [icon_razz1

The stupid thing is, Now I won't be able to watch it, it will be held when I'll be in the car driving to my hholiday destination. Have to listen to it on the radio.

No player should have to sit through that mental pain- ever!

I'll be at a shit wedding so I cant watch it either. Horsesjit

410551-mainimage20100926.jpg

What. A. Knob. Head.

No doubting he is a knob but I do agree with his idea of getting more genuine fans to the game

That's common sense. What about his shit eating grin though?

Magpies carving up at the moment.

Enjoyed the game! Congrats to the pies!

Was always gunna happen. One team would fall flat and the other would continue to ride the wave of last week. Should have played it last week in xtra like they would have today.

Active Now

• marw
  • Lurker
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.