The Greatest Ever Queensland Side

Hammoz said:
It was hard to split Lockyer or Slater tbh. Not sure if I went with the right selection?

kurtangle.gif

That emoticon is full of win! What do you mean by it though?

Hammoz said:
Also Jeba, you and your mate BroncoMatt will be struggling for days to beat my greatest ever Queensland Rugby League team which has been selected by position focus (i.e. not selecting a player out of position or on bench just to have him in the team *cough*FOGS*cough*), and with all players in their prime.

As you can see, I'm stuck on the utility back (Rowdy had pure speed, but Jacko had passion in spades) and bench backrower (although would have to lean toward Fullerton-Smith as he was more mobile and I have 4 whoppers in my extended pack).

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Greg Inglis
3. Mal Meninga
4. Gene Miles
5. Israel Falou
6. Wally Lewis (G)
7. Allan Langer
8. Shane Webcke
9. Cameron Smith
10. Arthur Beetson
11. Gary Larson
12. Paul Vautin
13. Bob Lindner

14. Dale Shearer/Peter Jackson
15. Petero Civinoceva
16. Greg Dowling
17. Trevor Gillmeister/Wally Fullerton-Smith

no price [icon_ee

Price is epic, however better have gone before him.

Ever seen Dowling vs. Tamati? Every fight ever since has been for pussies!

I've seen the whole games but not in their time - just on DVDs so my vote is out of context.

I'd say GI and Lockyer are in the teams somewhere... Langer for sure! I'd have TC in there, I love TC - one of my favourite players. I'd also have Hodges in there. Justin is just a great centre in the modern game. That is probably it.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Canga
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.