Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Jono Brisbane said:
broncospwn said:
EVEN BETTER!
Parker is one of my favourite players.
If Justin God Hodges made an appearance that would complete all awesomeness!

he might be there are you going to go broncospwn?
Most likely yes.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jono Brisbane said:
Nashy said:
That's the place mate.

Why these shows insist on using the Piazza I don't know. It's a shitty venue.

what other venue would they use instead of the Suncorp Piazza?

Across the road at QPAC might be a good start. Entertainment Centre is also good for entertaining crowds.

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
Nashy said:
Jono Brisbane said:
Nashy said:
That's the place mate.

Why these shows insist on using the Piazza I don't know. It's a shitty venue.

what other venue would they use instead of the Suncorp Piazza?

Across the road at QPAC might be a good start. Entertainment Centre is also good for entertaining crowds.

yeah that would be good but it would cost more to hire out the QPAC or the Entertainment Centre compared to the Suncorp Piazza

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
You have to pay to watch this shyte show live. [icon_lol1.

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
Kaz said:
You have to pay to watch this shyte show live. [icon_lol1.

have you watched this show in last few weeks? there is more footy talk on there compared to the first few weeks and why you have to pay for the show is becasue Channel 7 have to pay to hire out the Suncorp Piaza plus the accomadation and everthing else

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
LOL you're not doing a very good job of convincing us ur not a part of ticketek or suncorp piazza or the Broncos. but thanks for all the info. some of my friends got to take their pictures with mario and wendell at the footy show, so do u think the same would happen here where ppl would get to have a photo with Webcke?

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
pennywisealfie said:
LOL you're not doing a very good job of convincing us ur not a part of ticketek or suncorp piazza or the Broncos. but thanks for all the info. some of my friends got to take their pictures with mario and wendell at the footy show, so do u think the same would happen here where ppl would get to have a photo with Webcke?

yeah i reckon you could probably get a photo with Shane Webcke after the show and i don't work for Ticketetek or anything like that.

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
Should be a good show tonight in Sydney there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Jono Brisbane said:
Should be a good show tonight in Sydney there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7

Jono - Johns

Matty welcome to the site!

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
draggx said:
Jono Brisbane said:

Jono - Johns

I am not Matty Johns

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
Jono Brisbane said:

Jono - Johns

Nice theory, but why would he also be promoting the Footy Show on Nine? Considering they screwed him over...

J

Jono Brisbane

BRL Player
Mar 11, 2010
Coxy said:
draggx said:
Jono Brisbane said:

Jono - Johns

Nice theory, but why would he also be promoting the Footy Show on Nine? Considering they screwed him over...

yeah and i think Matty Johns would have better things to do than come on here

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jono Brisbane said:
Coxy said:
draggx said:
[quote="Jono Brisbane":1s2vrwcg]Should be a good show tonight in Sydney there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7

Jono - Johns

yeah and i think Matty Johns would have better things to do than come on here[/quote:1s2vrwcg]

Why? We don't [icon_lol1.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Jono Brisbane said:

Lolz, my theory is that he got a little over excited on the footy show and enjoyed the attention on us calling him out, so now hes promoting this shit like crazy

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If he starts promoting Brisbane "Australia's Got Talent" shows or Hey Hey It's Saturday (on Wednesday?) shows or something we're onto him ;-)

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
who is on controversy corner this week, Jono?

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Jono Brisbane said:
Coxy said:
draggx said:
[quote="Jono Brisbane":1lzb9k00]Should be a good show tonight in Sydney there will be alot of talk about last nights State of Origin game tonight and maybe a few players from last nights game it is on at 7:30pm on Channel 7

Jono - Johns

yeah and i think Matty Johns would have better things to do than come on here

Why? We don't [icon_lol1.[/quote:1lzb9k00]
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Good call!

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.