The Real Test Starts Now

1988bronco

1988bronco

BRL Player
Nov 18, 2019
I know it's a little counter intuitive to suggest this with dolphins tigers raiders titans on the horizon, all teams we are now expected to beat, but this is where a certain aspect of the teams character is going to be tested..

Getting up for the big games is important, but every game is worth 2points so avoiding complacency against the easier sides is equally as valuable to the overall success of the season.

I think the first 40mins of last week showed if we don't roll the sleeves up first to lay the platform and try to rely on flare we can lose to any side.

I'm confident we will show up tonight given the magnitude of the new rivalry but the following week against the tigers will be a good insight to our ability to stay consistent with our effort and discipline in games that appear to be easier tasks on face value..

In saying all that..
so far I'm very impressed, barring a bad run of injuries or drama inside the playing group, we look like a premiership this season is well within reach if we play to our potential at the right time of the year.

Exciting times.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.