Mar 5, 2008
Just for you.

HumblePie.jpg

You are a sore loser. :haha:

As if QLD is that bad.

Rock doesn't need humble pie. He needs this:

2207050557.jpg

You are a sore loser. :haha:

and you're a sore winner. Poor form imo. Just celebrate the win, no need to make a person who is feeling bad already, feel worse.

You're acting like Rocky wouldn't have done the same thing.

no need to stoop to that level though. I mean, Kaz can do what she likes, I'm just stating my opinion that being a sore winner is kinda a douche move.

All good for having an opinion won't knock it, but she didn't do anything that bad just a pic of a pie after 3weeks of Rocky talking it up. I'm personally surprised Kaz didn't go lower.

t2340.gif

Oh please, you were gloating leading up to the game.

You were so confident. And as if you wouldn't have gloated if the Blues won.

Tissues

Last edited:
and you're a sore winner. Poor form imo. Just celebrate the win, no need to make a person who is feeling bad already, feel worse.
After six weeks of Rocky's dribble, Kaz's post is gentle. Much prefer Ari's post!

After tonight, Rocky may not be able to sit for a few months...:loser:

****************. Don't have a look at what I've done to Rocky on Facebook then! LOLZ

Active Now

• Allo
  • Tmac
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.