NEWS The Sam Burgess broken promise that cost Souths the signature of Payne Haas

Wayne didn't join South Sydney initially because of lack of parking .
Payne because of Sam's no show.
Such is life.

"I was pretty close to signing there. The only reason I didn’t go any further with it was because Sammy told me he was going to come to my game. But he brushed me so I was like ‘oh don’t worry then, I’m not coming to South Sydney’."

comments like this from Payne worry me. I'm afraid it won't be long until we discover he's a full blown fuckwit.

That NSW gene is hard to detach from.....

comments like this from Payne worry me. I'm afraid it won't be long until we discover he's a full blown fuckwit.

That NSW gene is hard to detach from.....
Bloody hell settle down. He was just being honest. No real **** wit stuff said. In fact, I've been impressed by the way he acts so far. Especially considering his role models. Wish he was a queenslander though..

Bloody hell settle down. He was just being honest. No real **** wit stuff said. In fact, I've been impressed by the way he acts so far. Especially considering his role models. Wish he was a queenslander though..
I'm fairly confident that was sarcasm.

Active Now

• Strop
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Ffs...
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • kwomo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Confidor
  • NSW stables
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Evander
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dexter
  • mystico
  • Yellowfella
  • bert_lifts
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.