The state of the Suncorp turf

If anyone knows about grass, it's Brad Fittler.

Those jokes were thrown in. he told them the current grass is cooch. They made him repeat what it was. He made a joke about slipping in to it. Someone told him to lay off it. Everyone laughed.

Pearson would have loved it out there last night

giphy.gif

Broncos Disney on ice. It's a musical about 17 struggling young men with a dream to win the nrl.

It's not just this game the turf has been coming apart in clumps for a few years now.

I fear for the scrums when a union game is on... chunks of turf coming out everywhere

They mentioned on the broadcast that it's an issue with the sun not hitting the field .

Which is a nice way of saying that the groundsman are shit .

All three Dogs tries were scored from players slipping over. They shouldn’t have even been in the game. Invest in some growlights, you tightarses.

Funny side note - on the way in to the stadium, some old slapper dressed in security uniform was gasbagging so I dumped my bag on the table for checking. She continues talking so I picked it up and walked on.
She then goes, “Don’t walk away from me”
I say, “Excuse me?” And she says again, “Don’t walk away from me”.
So I say, “Please”, pick up my bag and walk away from her.
Suncorp security never ceases to amaze with their ineptitude. Where do they hire these clowns?

Instead of longer tags, they should just attach those rubbish spikes to the bottom of their shoes. With each subsequent step they gather more turf and become taller, and by the end of the game they're so tall they can just lean from their own line to the opposition line and score.

If the opposition try a grubber, Boyd can just lie down sideways (you'd think he does that now anyway with the comments on here) and he'll be tall enough to span the full try line.

All three Dogs tries were scored from players slipping over. They shouldn’t have even been in the game. Invest in some growlights, you tightarses.

Funny side note - on the way in to the stadium, some old slapper dressed in security uniform was gasbagging so I dumped my bag on the table for checking. She continues talking so I picked it up and walked on.
She then goes, “Don’t walk away from me”
I say, “Excuse me?” And she says again, “Don’t walk away from me”.
So I say, “Please”, pick up my bag and walk away from her.
Suncorp security never ceases to amaze with their ineptitude. Where do they hire these clowns?

The security has always been a joke.

I've seen people walk by them with lit smokes in their hands, and they just stand there and do nothing.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Gaz
  • Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • dasherhalo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncones
  • Culhwch
  • phoenix
  • Robboi_321
  • Skyblues87
  • Old Mate
  • Tim K
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.