This might just save Rugby League.

Just remove the 6 again. It should never have come in in the first place and the game will be instantly better without it. Remove the bunker too, they don’t have access to anything more than your average Joe and bring in the ESL way of doing it where you head and see everything that goes on in the review.
If you get rid of the 6 again (they never will because Sydney media have talked it up so much) and penalties come back, then refs will be able to call time off and warn the captain that the next one will be off.

I feel like we're seeing more penalties than ever at the goal line (ref just waving his arm for 5 mins straight), but we saw more sin binnings prior to six agains... because if the defensive team gave away 2-3 cynical penalties inside their 10m they'd get a warning.

Now a warning can only come when there is a break in the play, which is only ever a forced drop out, pass knock down, a try (except the ball is then away from the try line and the ref gets amnesia) or the attacking team is forced into an error (which they don't get the warning on the back of).

Goal line defence has become a fucking joke and teams are finding it harder to score, because 'good' teams just spend the entire time offside and daring the ref to penalise them... eventually it basically becomes too many tackles for an attacking team and they end up making a mistake.

With penalties they had a chance to reset every time, take the two if they wanted it, etc. there were breaks in play instead of tackle after tackle and getting frustrated by offside defences in their face.

"Dance squad" .....is this the new term for Cheer Leaders?

Long pants........? What happened to the short skirts or tight shorts.........!!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Certainly not at @Mr Fourex' age 🤭
When I first arrived here .. one of the first posts I saw was Super Freak commenting on 'the old man's (talkin to you, Nashy) plumbers crack' .. and then you said something (can't remember what) to XXXX because he lol'd at you.. and it came across as you were referring to him as your old man.

I thought .. how nice to see 3 generations from one family here! 😂

If they want to desexualise it get some fatties and some blokes dancing too. Otherwise I'm looking at their bodies.

Dirty old man.

Back in like 2006 they got rid of them and had a 2 or 3 person dance group which included males. Wasn't very good.

When I first arrived here .. one of the first posts I saw was Super Freak commenting on 'the old man's (talkin to you, Nashy) plumbers crack' .. and then you said something (can't remember what) to XXXX because he lol'd at you.. and it came across as you were referring to him as your old man.

I thought .. how nice to see 3 generations from one family here! 😂

I couldn't imagine a more disfunctional family. But, I know he'd fuckin love my Chihuahua if he was my dad.

An issue with the six again is it essentially gives no chance for a struggling team that’s getting thrashed to try and defend and comeback

Unread

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.