Ticket Prices!

kaidenshipley

kaidenshipley

BRL Player
Jul 5, 2013
The single game ticket prices for each game this year are ridiculous!
$52 for a SINGLE adult to attend the Broncos V Cowboys in round 1 in Maroon seating.

How expensive can it get? This will inevitably force the average joe out of going to a game each week.

See below for a full price list on single game ticket prices.
ticket-prices.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed a lot of people getting the concession rate because of it. They don't check at the gates.

Tickets prices are getting ridiculous. It's working out cheaper just to get a membership.

I guess I am lucky because I am still in school, turn 17 this year, so I get concession prices. BUT STILL.

wtf. thats a load

at least white doesnt appear to have changed.

So they are doing GA tickets this year? Interested to see how that will work.

A couple of us just got GA White tickets for the Awesome Foursome membership. That way if others want to join they can do the same and join us, obviously without allocated seats we can sit in a group.

I think the Cows game is expensive because they expect a big crowd and are selling them as a Darby ticket that comes with merchandise like a keyring, sticker, magnet. I presume later games will have more reasonable prices.

no those prices posted are for all home games this year.

they are more expensive than that for the 'derby' membership

I thought I would post this for those that are interested. Seats that have twice as much leg room and cup holders, plus they're at the end of the aisle so easy to get out.

Section 514, Aisle 513, Row 45, seats 2 & 3 are those seats. They're in the white section, on the second level. Plus, it's just right around the corner from where they sell beer and burgers.

I can't think of any others.

If you call ticketek and get the tickets that way, I am pretty sure you can pick your seats. I got to pick my parents seats when I was getting discounted tickets for them once.

Last edited:
Ticket prices have gone up :( I like GA, that sounds awesome

just spent $625 on 12 tickets to next friday. wow.

haha. they are for friends and family. i'll be getting re-imbursed for all, bar my ticket + 1

The single game ticket prices for each game this year are ridiculous!
$52 for a SINGLE adult to attend the Broncos V Cowboys in round 1 in Maroon seating.

How expensive can it get? This will inevitably force the average joe out of going to a game each week.

See below for a full price list on single game ticket prices.
ticket-prices.jpg

Looking at those prices I cant see too many families going.. Once you add in drinks, food etc the total cost for a family of four will be over $200 for a decent seat at suncorp and 80 minutes of football...... I'm guessing that a Plastic cup of mid strength beer will probably be $10 this year....

Great news that there is GA at Lang Park now. The flexibility is awesome and you arent locked into who you can go to the footy with or how many people.

Prices are concerning, we dont wanna lose the average joe.

Wasn't there some sort of fan survey done recently, where people complained the price of tickets and food (although this isn't under their control) was too high? Then they did the whole yes we understand your concerns and we'll look into the matter bullshit?

Yeah, they looked into matter and figured they could gouge people a little more. Fuckers.

Active Now

• Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • johnyE
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.