Tickets!

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hey Russo, did you get the same code as last week?

A

azza79

NYC Player
Sep 16, 2008
Russo said:
From email

Season members will be limited to four (4) tickets per season membership card. There will also be an online limit of four (4) tickets per unique code.

Ticketek really don't know what they are doing - after finally getting on to the website I used the same code as last week was able to buy 8 tickets, then went to select more tickets and it would have let me buy 8 more......

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
so that's why i could only get maroon at 9:20 :(

only single ticket gold left...

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Isn't it only open to season members? Surely they haven't exhausted all tickets, and stopped the public purchasing those tickets as well.

If so, that's fuckin poor form.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
sfx46200.jpg

has anyone had experience sitting in section 339 (maroon)? really disappointed that i missed out on gold!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Nothing wrong with that location on the field.

Hell, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Pigskin

Pigskin

NYC Player
Mar 5, 2008
got my 8 tickets in section 340 row 21 (gold) .... not bad at all (9.05am)

can't wait

thanks for the advice here

Oink !

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah I've sat in section 339. If I recall correctly when I purchased tix for about 20 people on here once for a Titans home game, we sat in that section. I remember it being pretty good. There isn't really a bad spot at Suncorp.

But that's about all I remember from that night.

Kidding.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Pigskin said:
got my 8 tickets in section 340 row 21 (gold) .... not bad at all (9.05am)

can't wait

thanks for the advice here

Oink !

Lucky bastard. I was first at the box office and their system crashed and wouldn't accept any credit cards. Had to run to the ATM and back but by that time I had forfeited the tickets. Second week in a row the system has let me down.

I got six tickets in 339 although I was told by the attendant I was in 340. So I seem to have been put in a different section AND charged for Gold category tickets. [icon_thumbs_do

Ticketeck will be hearing from me on my lunch break.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I'd say with your case Steve they would've got the section numbers mixed up with the aisle numbers.

Oh and I got tickets..... In the away supporters bay!!!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
I'd say with your case Steve they would've got the section numbers mixed up with the aisle numbers.

Oh and I got tickets..... In the away supporters bay!!!

[eusa_doh Did you want us to chip in for a Dragons polo?

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Total icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u to Coxy for getting us tickets which are basically our same seats as our season memberships, just 2 seats to the right. Woohoo!!!!!!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
Total icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u to Coxy for getting us tickets which are basically our same seats as our season memberships, just 2 seats to the right. Woohoo!!!!!!

You're welcome. :-) cheap season tix ftw! Nobody wants to buy them urgently. More fool them, i love the view from our seats!

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ok, we have tickets! 323, row 5. We got it from WOW because Ticketek is stuffed up. However, i thought it was going to be a smooth process but the EFTPOS machine stuffed up! So they could only take cash or credit. My friend had my Visa debit card to buy them, but now, i have to go to WOW tonight to sign the receipt. Grrr.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Flutterby said:

You're welcome. :-) cheap season tix ftw! Nobody wants to buy them urgently. More fool them, i love the view from our seats!

Thanks for my ticket too big fellow, look forward to enjoying the view and the company icon_thumbs_u

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Flutterby said:

Shhhhhh don't tell everyone

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nah, no matter what the lemmings will think it's a better view on or near halfway. More fool them!!!! :P

And no worries Russo!

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.