Tigers V Doggies *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Ok I know some people know the final result but the game is just on here in QLD.

6-0 to tigers. Hodgson set up a try and then kicked it from the sideline.....and was it last week he was seeing starts and eating teeth.

Tough little barstard......either that or stupid.

Go Tigers.

When is Cleal going to start singing "Achy Breaky Heart", dammit!

[icon_evillaugh
Bloody Fox.This is the second time in a week they have put the scores up before Qld get the games finished. :evil:

The Rock said:
Kee said:
[icon_evillaugh
Bloody Fox.This is the second time in a week they have put the scores up before Qld get the games finished. :evil:

Serious? I thought there are contract agreements in place between Nine and Fox Sports that they cannot do that. eusa_think

Well, it's happened before, I'll be all excited to watch a game then some stupid *NEWS UPDATE* tells everyone who won, geeee that really ticks me off when that happens, it totally takes away the excitement of the game.

They did it last year and my sister rang and got up em and they apologized and didnt do it again.Looks like I will be on the phone to Fox tomorrow.Idiots.
Bet they have had lots of complaints.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Yellowfella
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.