CROSS FORUM NRL Round 27 Discussion

This game is pretty much who can drop the ball the most...

Penriff all of a sudden look like slugs.
Martin looks way down on form and energy

What do you guys think?

I thought the Riff were all over Kelly in the ruck, which forces the ball loose in the PTB.

Ref believes Kelly lost the ball and Kelly complains and gets penalised for dissent.

What do you guys think?

I thought the Riff were all over Kelly in the ruck, which forces the ball lose in the PTB.

Ref believes Kelly lost the ball and Kelly complains and gets penalised for dissent.
Thought it was a bit of a milk. Kelly known for it too

I think Penrith have 1 really big game in them left. Don't think they have 2. Alot of their guys are looking tired. Edwards is making more errors than I can remember. Him and Martin have looked different the last month. Those two are big barometers for their team.

Lucky for them they get the roosters week 1. If they get through that the week off is massive.

If Cleary doesn't return can't see Panthers beating Melb in the finals.

They give that a fucking penalty?

What a fucking joke.

They give that a fucking penalty?

What a fucking joke.
The blood pouring out of Luai's nose left the ref with little choice.

It didn't look that bad on replay.

It all comes back to the error from Klese Haas.

Titans lose to Penrith by 6, we lose to Melbourne by 50.

Just about says it all. We are a screaming joke even compared to just our fellow QLD teams.

Dogs supporters have turned on their players & some the coach.

Some believe when they beat us, it was the end of our season.

Me saying our season was ended in the off season. And our winning streak was 1 win from 8 starts before the Dogs game. wasn't appreciated.

There has been a distinct difference how they have refereed this week's games. It's been great but why hasn't it been like this all year

Bulldogs will get their home final after all.

That’s a shame.

Is Seibold saving Lodge? He has played 17mins and was great in his stint. Instead he is bringing the plodder back on. I dont understand it. He has barely played this year.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.