CROSS FORUM NRL Round 27 Discussion

Is it just me or is anybody else over these high scoring 'tryfest' games this competition seems to have become? There always seems to be at least one team in the game scoring 40 points.

Is it just me or is anybody else over these high scoring 'tryfest' games this competition seems to have become? There always seems to be at least one team in the game scoring 40 points.
You're probably only watching broncos games lately.

Phins attack not threatening at all. Need to get through this early period and get JMK out there. Also need to find a way to get Hammer more ball.

Cracking game of footy this. I expected the Dolphins to be flat but they’ve turned up. Their forwards are getting tired though

Hammer needs to get back to fullback, Fuller is safe as houses in kick returns and all that but they're not getting anything special out of him in attack. Meanwhile.. Kalyn Ponga is pulling all of the strings.

Good game, gonna be some tired players soon. They are evenly matched up across the park except for Ponga.

Hammer needs to get back to fullback, Fuller is safe as houses in kick returns and all that but they're not getting anything special out of him in attack. Meanwhile.. Kalyn Ponga is pulling all of the strings.
I'm not sure about that. Fuller has been their most dangerous. Should have had the first try. Turned about 3 sets around for them with runs in behind the ruck too.

Ponga is having some kind of game!

Active Now

• barker
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • Dexter
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • upthebroncs
  • BooKhaki
  • Battler
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.