Tigers v Storm MNF *spoilers*

Benji takes line on 10 out pops ball to Taniela Tuiaki who crosses inthe corner.

WOOHOO

Hodgo kicks it from the side line.

6-6 15min gone

Daine Laurie scares me. He is throwing himself all over the place in defense. Doesn't help coz GI goes across for a try.

Greg Inglis gets a double.

That takes his tally to 43 career trys.

Man I remember watching him playin the Q-cup..... they grow up so fast

Smith from the side....agian.

12-6 Storm in a tea cup

20 mins gone

My biggest pet peeve in footy, when plays touch the face of another player when they are on the ground, your not allowed touch the face head when they are standing in a tackle; should be no different when they are on the ground.

Ref must have heard you AT, he just gave Smithy a talking to for it.

Heighington on the angry pills tonight.

Or maybe he is a Big Brother fan.

Now that was a fail!!! Was hodgeson trying to pass or something?

does it look like tigers can win?

Brett Hodgson scores a great try at this last game in Campbell town.

Dene Halatau makes a brak runs 50ish out DRAWS Billy the kid and pops it inside to Captain Courageous, who then kicks the goal..

12 all

36 gone.

So happy for him.

Aeetee said:
Dene Halatau makes a brak runs 50ish out DRAWS Billy the kid and pops it inside to Captain Courageous, who then kicks the goal..

12 all

36 gone.

So happy for him.

Do you think the tigers can get this?

broncospwn said:
does it look like tigers can win?

I'm not sure they can win. But its going to be alot closer then most people thought.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!

Crocker is a scum player, he was elbowing a player in a tackle 5 mins ago now hes started a fight of the ball.

Crocker is a cat, Benji retrieves ball and Crocker gives him a push in the side as he runs past, Marshall turns to stand his ground and Crocker wants to go hard....geez dude you might as well go hit a cheergirl.

Half time

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • thenry
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.