Titans the next club to lose their points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Too many rumors are going around at the moment not to suggest that the Storm won't be the only club to lose their points this season. http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5867878697
Not that I want any of this to happen, but it shows that the NRL must overhaul the salary cap. Just on this point, just paying the clubs/players more will NOT stop clubs from cheating, but a total overhaul is required because it is obvious that the current system is not working.

That article doesn't really conern me about them rorting the cap. The investigation was completed with no case to answer.

What it proves is that after so many attempts, the Gold Coast is still not a financially viable location for a football club.

IMO: Searle has too much power at the club.

Of all the problems various clubs are having with generating coin, the Tits go and shoot themselves in the balls with this Centre of Excellence crap of all things. It just screams Gold Coast, lol.

Better luck on the 5th attempt lads icon_thumbs_u

(Seriously though, I hope they ride through it).

Coxy

You starting this shit again.

Well how about you define "has his nose in other things"? Do you mean the role he plays in the independent commission committee? Other club CEOs (including Bruno) are involved with that.

Your snide little remarks about various people in rugby league are tiresome with no basis and then usually a refusal to back them up with what you know.

I'd certainly like to know what he has his nose in.

Searle manages some accountancy firm, & is involved in some International Talent Management Group & stuff like that.

It's not a secret that he is involved in these businesses, it is available for the general public to know.

The Rock said:
Kaz said:
Coxy

You starting this shit again.

No, get bent.

You're starting shit by randomly coming into this forum and coming up with these stupid 1 line posts about CEO's, cheating, and whatever else you come up with. We, as a forum have the right to question you and even LAUGH at you or put shit on you if you can't even back it up or elaborate on your posts.

Like it or lump it, woman

Actually no, you do not have that right at all. Thinking you do is just stupid.
Bullying
Repeated posts (by the same or multiple users) designed to upset and belittle a particular person or group of people
Flaming
Excessively abusive posts, these can if directed at the same person or used repeatedly could well be classed as bullying
Feuding
A bit of rivalry is fine and we do not expect you to like everybody, but keep personal petty arguments private and do not carry disagreements from previous debates into new topics of debate

Don't bother arguing. While I don't agree with some people saying shit without backing it up, she's done **** all wrong.

She has every right to be surprised. It's against the rules of the forum.

Kaz said:
Searle manages some accountancy firm, & is involved in some International Talent Management Group & stuff like that.

It's not a secret that he is involved in these businesses, it is available for the general public to know.

And I'm sure he's the only sports administrator who has business interests elsewhere.

I don't see how it's in any way a conflict of interest or a problem.

If he made sure all Titans accounting was done through said accountancy firm he manages, and made all players go through his talent management group, that'd be something else. But to my knowledge, he doesn't do that.

Locked. Surely I don't need to explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Rowdy124
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.