Titans V Knights MNF *spoilers*

Smithy is little weird he probably said "the hair in my nose is telling me to kill you!!!"

The Titans were thoroughly outplayed for the 3rd week in a row. They didnt look like scoring, even when the young kid Rankin came on! Their defence is awful, very similar to that of the dogs....it lacks intensity and enthusiasm. I cant see them winning another game for the rest of the season.

Knights were super again tonight, the train just continues to roll on. If they make the 8 they could provide more than a few headaches for the other 7 teams in the finals! How good is Sau? Was awesome tonight

Jeza23 said:
The Titans were thoroughly outplayed for the 3rd week in a row. They didnt look like scoring, even when the young kid Rankin came on! Their defence is awful, very similar to that of the dogs....it lacks intensity and enthusiasm. I cant see them winning another game for the rest of the season.

Knights were super again tonight, the train just continues to roll on. If they make the 8 they could provide more than a few headaches for the other 7 teams in the finals! How good is Sau? Was awesome tonight

Gee - sounds like us - a "well drilled team' with alarm clocks.

Jeza23

Have a look at all the players the Titans are missing.

Knights have won 3 in a row, but see the teams they were up against.

Even Brian Smith mentioned the teams they have beaten.

Kaz said:
Jeza23

Have a look at all the players the Titans are missing.

Knights have won 3 in a row, but see the teams they were up against.

Even Brian Smith mentioned the teams they have beaten.

Its only Rogers, Prince and Bailey. Granted they are their 3 best players and 2 of them are playmakers, but gee its not like they dont have the depth to cover it, in the forwards anyway. Josh Lewis is good enough in the halves but has played like a passenger in the 2 games so far.

Souths were on a bit of a run before the Knights beat them, Eels are rubbish I will admit that and Titans havent been going great. Yes they arent the best teams going round currently but I am impressed with the way they have disposed of each of those teams, once they have got in front they have gone on with it.

I dunno about anyone else, but I thought it was FANTASTIC to see Brian Smith approach and shake the hand of the young Titans fella. A class act from a usually not-so-classy bloke.

It was great to see what Smith did.

Smith played it down during the after match interview.

Kaz said:

Quote from Smith "I knew who he was, but he didn't know who I was" [icon_lol1.

He's only 16, when I was sixteen the only coach I knew was Wayne Bennett.

briareos said:
He's only 16, when I was sixteen the only coach I knew was Wayne Bennett.

You also lived in Brisbane right? They wouldn't have shown any other coaches on TV :P

The Rock said:
Flutterby said:
Kaz said:

Quote from Smith "I knew who he was, but he didn't know who I was" [icon_lol1.

Right. That's silly - Unless the kid has been living under a rock for a while, I seriously doubt that he didn't know who he was.

I think he could well have just been cracking a joke [icon_wink

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.