Titans V Storm *spoilers*

Nah, Kelvin came on in 1991 or 1992 I think.

I don't think Giles was the first - I think he came on board in 89 or 90

Giles definitely came with Kev Walters from Canberra at the end of 89 for the 90 season. Still looking for the original

Good point Russo - probably didn't have one the first year or 2, so that would make Giles their first ever. Hmm - have been looking at the official sqaud photo (players and staff) from 1988 and there doesn't seem to be any conditioning staff in it.

Yeah I'm looking at the same pic and the only coaches are Bennett and Brohman.

Where did I take the Storm...... wow what a wanker.

So glad we can win comfortably against a team missing 8 players. WOOOO!

Lachy said:

Since when did you support the Titans?

ningnangnong said:
Lachy said:

Since when did you support the Titans?

Since their inception. Obviously I'm not the loudest supporter ever, but I fancy them.

They were missing 10 weren't they? Inglis, Falou, Slater, Crocker, Smith, Johnson, Hoffman, Quinn, Turner, White.

Too cruel to watch.I hope Gallop and Co watched this game and felt some twinge of guilt.
Well done to Storm for keeping the Titans to 18pts.even if they slipped up the ladder with a gimme.

FMD. Yeah, it sucks that the Storm were missing so many players, but that's just the way things have ALWAYS been.

Anyone else sick to death of hearing all about this in the media over the past week? I just feel like screaming out WELCOME TO 12 YEARS AGO, TOSSERS! The media did nowhere NEAR this much on the issue when the Broncos were fielding 11 to the state team.

In fact, I heard bugger-all when the Broncos, with eight top-graders out, lost by exactly the same margin three nights before that against the Dragons.

I know what you mean mick. I reckon the worst thing that could happen to the Broncos and their argument against Origin scheduling was beating Wests Tigers in 2002! Everyone keeps remembering that game whenever it's a "Baby Broncos" game.

Forget the fact the Bulldogs caned them 40-6 in the corresponding game in 2003, or the fact the only "Baby Broncos" victory since then was, I think, against Souths in 2004 (and Souths had revenge in a similar game in 2006)!

But suddenly when it's the Storm, it's news.

Yep, it's news and it's GOT to be changed. We're going to come out in the media demanding a stand-alone feature.

FMD. Melbourne - suck sh*t and welcome to the world of being a successful rugby league club.

Actually Mick, I'm all for the Broncos now piping up and saying this is what we've been saying for years, and finally someone else sees it. Let's fix it now while we can.

Work with the momentum.

The Broncos will ALWAYS supply half a dozen Origin players every year, so we're going to benefit from a change.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Rowdy124
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tim K
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.