NEWS Tony Joseph departs

Produce market magnate Tony Joseph, the Broncos longest serving board member, is about to announce his departure. Joseph, who this year was made a member of the Order of Australia (General Division), has been involved the Broncos since day one. His cash helped bankroll the club's current $27 million headquarters at Red Hill.

74aca5b3bb202fe9a27aa30bb0a18f02

Thanks for all the fish

McHunt

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm not talking about what our Ceo can actually do, but these people have to be outed in this club is all I was saying.
Morris is virtually zero chance of being replaced. It would be highly out of character for News.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
It may be he just has decided to slow down 30+ years is a fair wack. I don't know how old is but I'd be surprised if he isnt pushing past 60.
Being a Board Member is hardly especially taxing work or a huge investment of time in most cases.

In fact, I'd hazard a guess that the average age of a board member on the ASX is almost certainly around 60.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
Being a Board Member is hardly especially taxing work or a huge investment of time in most cases.

In fact, I'd hazard a guess that the average age of a board member on the ASX is almost certainly around 60.

He is 72 this year I believe

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Yeah I think at 72 you start to prioritise the things in your life and even if it's not "taxing" it's still something you have to devote time to.
I may be working at 72 but it won't be by choice (I'm hoping we live a Star Trek like post "want".world of infinite resources and robot butlers (minus those tight uniforms for the sake of the rest of you that have to look at me :p)

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Should put an end to the Bennett return rumours.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
He is 72 this year I believe
More than reasonable age to call it a day.

OP suggested he was almost 60 and I was just pointing out that 60 would likely be the average age for most ASX board members.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Wonder if Ben Ikin could pop up as his replacement..? 🤔

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • maddo
  • lynx000
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.