Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don't think I've seen Isaako return the ball like that at all last year. He was always kinda quiet returning, that was explosive.

somebody record this try and show it to the boys every week ...

this is what happens when you have support pushing up with the play (something we typically lack)

You mean the guy who has been out for almost a year and coming back from a serious neck injury ????

Whats injury got to do with anything, he is fit and ready to go? I dont see much in his game at all at lock. His defence will be top class anywhere, i just dont see what else he offers in that role apart from defence.

Obviously the graphics guy can't see the difference between Kennar and Jamayne

Racist!

Picked it like a snotty nose

tenor.gif

Macca's passing isn't as lethargic as last season, but **** me, why can't he pass a ball flat or spiral? Does any other half pass the ball end over end like that? There's no excuse for that. It travels slower, it's liable to drift off target, and it's harder to catch. What the hell is wrong with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Macca's passing isn't as lethargic as last season, but **** me, why can't he pass a ball flat or spiral? Does any other half pass the ball end over end like that? There's no excuse for that. It travels slower, it's liable to drift off target, and it's harder to catch. What the hell is wrong with him?

Overrated simply because of his defensive work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Cartwright remembered how to tackle over the off season.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • ethanjoker9
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • kman
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.