Trials '17 - Broncos vs Sharks

I've only watched the last 20 minutes, has Scarlett been this good all night? He looks pretty decent.
Has played miles better than Hunt has. Hunt is on same crumby form he finished last season with.

Moga and Mead combo was meh at best. Isaako has excellent promise. Sims put on some great hits but he has to do that all season long. Ese'ese>Ofa as prop. TPJ looks ready to go, just needs to be integrated into the team and find his lines. Funaki is monstrous but didn't impact the line as much as I hoped. Scarlett looked much better than Hunt as people already said but Hunt might just be taking it easy. Glenn was trying to be everywhere to mixed effect. There is great depth in outside backs and forwards now though so people can be happy with that. Just need some fine tuning and team runs.

Sims is the guy we needed to see play well. Rookies are all well and good, but for this season Sims has to live up to his hype from the past.

Sims is the guy we needed to see play well. Rookies are all well and good, but for this season Sims has to live up to his hype from the past.
Agree and he did play well. My worry is that he will get complacent once he's in the top squad. He needs to play with heart every single game just like everyone else. Sick of seeing players just punch their card and wait for full-time.

Agree and he did play well. My worry is that he will get complacent once he's in the top squad. He needs to play with heart every single game just like everyone else. Sick of seeing players just punch their card and wait for full-time.

Being in a decent side with a shot at the title might help that, hopefully.

I've seen the highlights but is there anyway of watching the full game now?

The full game is not available.

The streams were taken down and no one has uploaded it.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Lozza
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manifesto
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.