Trials '17

Great spiral catch then a bad pass from the Tigers. But not a bad score line up against Thurston and co.

Wasn't in too much pain from what I could see, but he still came from the field and will go for scans I'd say.

On crutches after the game from what I've heard.

Hopefully it's just a really bad sprain or twist.

No Cowboys players really stood out. They kinda coasted through to a win although Coote looked shaky at the back. For the Tigers, Tim Grant ran hard, Aaron Woods didn't. To be expected I suppose. Jack Littlejohn was probably the standout for them.

Think you're being hard on Woods. He probably made twice the amount of hit-ups and his second phase was causing the Cows all sorts. Grant was solid off the bench, but he was dominated by his opposite for the most part.

Littlejohn came up with some decent last tackle kicks, but I can't see him playing a lot of first grade this season based on that performance.

mj-laughing.gif
1126.gif

Good for the bloody Knights
Great boost of confidence

Hilarious, even if it's only a trial.

Put a line through the Raiders!

To be fair no Rapana, Croker or Leilieu sort makes it sound a lot better
but the Halves were there and Hooker, Which makes it astounding they were kept to nil

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.