Ultimate State of Origin Collection

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2013' started by Big Pete, May 28, 2013.

1. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Bought mine today at Queen street, this is so awesome I can't wait to put on a game soon.

2. Anonymous person

Anonymous person Banned User

released early? what store?

3. Broncoman

JB-HIFI Queen street I saw it at Garden City as well.

How much did it set you back Bman?

Can you confirm that these are the full matches and not extended highlights?

Cheers.

4. Broncoman

It cost me $240 but it's truly worth it, it's the full matches although I would've liked to see the post-match interviews but they might have those in the Game 3 matches. Would totally recommend it

Big Pete likes this.
  5. I'll probably wait until other stores begin to carry it but all I can say right now is that I'm insanely jealous Bman!

Would love to be able to just marathon Origin for a week. I especially want to watch the 1981 game now that Big League brought it to my attention - the original comeback game.

6. Alec

Alec International Rep

Is it really worth it if you are a NSW fan though?

7. Broncoman

Totally worth it, fans from both sides of the border would love it.

8. Son Edo

Son Edo NRL Player

That's good that it has the full games, this will be the leagues biggest seller, in my opinion.

9. Anonymous person

Wish ther was a blu-ray version, could cut it down to something like 1 disc for the 80s, 1 for 90s, then 1 per series for the 2000s as opposed to the 64 or so DVDs lol.

I know I'll be ripping it straight away anyway, but still.

10. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Great game, Lewis' first game as captain after Beetson pulls out on the day of game, Close giving Grothe a huge backhander for not moving, Morris and Bowden blowing up first scrum, great try by Grothe in the first half.

Lewis try after half time is vintage.

I've got this game on dvd.

11. Son Edo

Son Edo NRL Player

Especially since it's only inevitable that NSW win this years series, you'll have to drown your sorrows on past victories.

12. Twiztid

Twiztid NRL Player

I don't know if people still haven't bought this yet. JB Hifi have just announced a 20% off sale on DVD's so it brings down this boxset to $196 till Sunday. So I am planning on heading to JB tomorrow (today by time) to grab it.

Big Pete likes this.
  13. Must....resist....argh!

You won't believe how conflicted I am right now.

14. Twiztid

Twiztid NRL Player

It is very hard. I have my car rego due in 2 weeks but struggling to resist that discount. I was hoping they would do this sale soon, so I could get it and here we are lol.

15. Broncoman

I've bought it it's easily the best DVD set i've ever bought.

16. Twiztid

Twiztid NRL Player

I caved in. Closed my eyes and put in my credit card details online. My local store couldn't be sure if they would get more stock in before the 20% off sale ends and I can't be bothered driving around Sydney in this rain to get it from another store. Plus it is only costing 99c for postage (to my house), bargain.

17. Anonymous person

awwwwwwwwww yis

Attached Files:

broncospwn and Broncoman like this.