Under 19 Origin

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
CABE Under 19s

Paul Alamoti (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Michael Asomua (Canberra Raiders), Jack Bostock (Illawarra Steelers), Max Bradbury (Newcastle Knights), Oskar Bryant (Tweed Seagulls), Jack Cole (Penrith Panthers), Toby Couchman (Illawarra Steelers), Jaylan De Groot (Tweed Seagulls), Samuela Fainu (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Terrell Kalo Kalo (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Oryn Keeley (Newcastle Knights), Justin Matamua (Wests Tigers), Davvy Moale (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Trey Mooney (Canberra Raiders), Tyler Moriarty (Sydney Roosters), Brandon Morkos (Canberra Raiders), Larry Muagututia (Parramatta Eels), Jonah Pezet (Melbourne Storm), Charlie Thompson (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Brandon Tumeth (Wests Tigers), Thomas Weaver (Tweed Seagulls), Jacob Webster (Illawarra Steelers).

Coach: Andrew Ryan.

Queensland Under 19 men's squad​

Paul Bryan - Newcastle Knights

Xavier Chatfield-Mooka - Sydney Roosters

Thomas Duffy - Townsville Blackhawks

Jojo Fifita - Tweed Seagulls

Kuli Finefeuiaki - Townsville Blackhawks

Jye Gray - Souths Logan Magpies

Eddie Hampson - Townsville Blackhawks

Angus Hinchey - Norths Devils

Jack Howarth - Melbourne Storm /Sunshine Coast Falcons

Isaiah Iongi - Penrith Panthers

Luke Jack - Townsville Blackhawks

Tane Kiriona - Canberra Raiders

Jacob Mene - Townsville Blackhawks

Blake Mozer - Souths Logan Magpies

Kaleb Ngamanu - Tweed Seagulls

Shaun Packer - Wynnum Manly Seagulls

Josiah Pahulu - Burleigh Bears

Ben Te Kura - Norths Devils

Robert Toia - Sydney Roosters

Xavier Va'a - Sydney Roosters

Ragarive Wavik - Townsville Blackhawks

Harradyn Wilson - Souths Logan Magpies

Coach: Kurt Richards

Queensland Under 19 men's squad​

Paul Bryan - Newcastle Knights

Xavier Chatfield-Mooka - Sydney Roosters

Thomas Duffy - Townsville Blackhawks

Jojo Fifita - Tweed Seagulls

Kuli Finefeuiaki - Townsville Blackhawks

Jye Gray - Souths Logan Magpies

Eddie Hampson - Townsville Blackhawks

Angus Hinchey - Norths Devils

Jack Howarth - Melbourne Storm /Sunshine Coast Falcons

Isaiah Iongi - Penrith Panthers

Luke Jack - Townsville Blackhawks

Tane Kiriona - Canberra Raiders

Jacob Mene - Townsville Blackhawks

Blake Mozer - Souths Logan Magpies

Kaleb Ngamanu - Tweed Seagulls

Shaun Packer - Wynnum Manly Seagulls

Josiah Pahulu - Burleigh Bears

Ben Te Kura - Norths Devils

Robert Toia - Sydney Roosters

Xavier Va'a - Sydney Roosters

Ragarive Wavik - Townsville Blackhawks

Harradyn Wilson - Souths Logan Magpies

Coach: Kurt Richards
Shouldn’t Mozer be there or is he older?

Really interesting sides. I don't watch much Flegg so can only comment on the Colts players.

Bryant v Mozer- two good mates and Bryant kept Mozer on the bench last week in MM. Bryant is a scraper and a firey one at that.

Bryant will be in Mozer's face, Ennis v Smith.

Interesting to see how Queensland handle Packer and Mozer- both Broncos.

That Norths backrow for Queensland is sensational, I am glad they saw Hinchey and Te Kura as the back row. Whoever the halves are need to get them ball- Hinchey will be on the left and I think should get an NRL deal, I'd get him before next week because chance six clubs want him this time next week.

Duffy and Gray would be my halves- WIllson I think has been average this year but he is playing Cup not Colts and is playing for Souths.

Josiah Pahulu is just a wrecking ball, best forward in MM- goes to Ipswich State High and plays for Bears in MM because he's a Titan. If he can punch them upfield and then Gray and Duffy get it in good ball things will be on.

Va'a and Pahulu could be very dynamic together.

Robert Toia was impressive last year in City v Country and scored two tries, at the Roosters now was at the Dolphins and Nudgee.

Really interesting sides. I don't watch much Flegg so can only comment on the Colts players.

Bryant v Mozer- two good mates and Bryant kept Mozer on the bench last week in MM. Bryant is a scraper and a firey one at that.

Bryant will be in Mozer's face, Ennis v Smith.

Interesting to see how Queensland handle Packer and Mozer- both Broncos.

That Norths backrow for Queensland is sensational, I am glad they saw Hinchey and Te Kura as the back row. Whoever the halves are need to get them ball- Hinchey will be on the left and I think should get an NRL deal, I'd get him before next week because chance six clubs want him this time next week.

Duffy and Gray would be my halves- WIllson I think has been average this year but he is playing Cup not Colts and is playing for Souths.

Josiah Pahulu is just a wrecking ball, best forward in MM- goes to Ipswich State High and plays for Bears in MM because he's a Titan. If he can punch them upfield and then Gray and Duffy get it in good ball things will be on.

Va'a and Pahulu could be very dynamic together.

Robert Toia was impressive last year in City v Country and scored two tries, at the Roosters now was at the Dolphins and Nudgee.

Packer is also highly touted right? Do you know what the Broncs' plans are with him? Can he convert into another non-9 position? Or are we destined to lose him given we're all in on Mozer?

Packer is also highly touted right? Do you know what the Broncs' plans are with him? Can he convert into another non-9 position? Or are we destined to lose him given we're all in on Mozer?

I don't know the plan long term-He was MM player of the year last year, he's playing Colts- he's had a disrupted year, Graham has played Colts and Turpin has played Cup. He's been a replacement for Cup once against Souths but didn't get on.

Think he's finding Colts a lot harder to have a scoring impact. Which is a good thing he's playing against U21 now.

He'd be perfect off the bench next week.

Va'a named captain by Richards. Interesting.

Great bench- Gray, Te Kura, Pahulu, Finefeuiaki.

Gray could cause havoc off there but Mozer is going to need to play 80 minutes.

Howarth back in the second row for the first time since 2019- I hate him being wasted in the centres.

Va'a named captain by Richards. Interesting.

Great bench- Gray, Te Kura, Pahulu, Finefeuiaki.

Gray could cause havoc off there but Mozer is going to need to play 80 minutes.

Howarth back in the second row for the first time since 2019- I hate him being wasted in the centres.
Yeah completely agree with Howarth and the centres call. Seems like they are trying to recreate what he had in schoolboy rugby for BBC. Seems a bit silly considering most league second rowers convert to centres in Union. Clear parallels between the two positions as they play more in the midfield-edge rather than just on an edge like a league centre would.

Wilson is the interesting selection over Gray, Gray has more utility value so it might be a case of better suited to the bench than Wilson but no way Wilson's form this year has been better than Gray.

Wilson is playing Cup and in a struggling side but hopefully he can find his MM form from last year back with Mozer sparks him.

Up against Weaver and Pezet- Pezet played his first Cup game last week for Easts so Storm are moving him along and Weaver is Wilson old Tweed half- going to be interesting to see who can get over each other.

Duffy has been the form half of the Colts- he is very good at getting great ball to Lipp so I expect Fifita and Toia to get plenty of good ball to exectute.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ozired
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.