University research on fans' views of racism in the NRL

I imagine it was more of a problem 'back in the day'.

Ever since the conception of the Indigenous all-stars and Indigenous round there's definitely been more awareness and more calling that shit out when it happens. The majority of the big names in our game are indigenous ffs, you try cutting them down like they did to Adam Goodes it would mean killing our own culture.

AFL fans tried saying 'oh we just don't like them taunting us' - complete bullshit. Their behavior down there is disgusting.

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey.

chuck norris approved GIF

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help with my survey.

Dear all,

I am involved in some research looking at sportsmen and women's activism in sport. I have created a short survey that should only take a few minutes of your time: https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/athlete-activism

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this subject area.

This looks like a really interesting survey @theacademic!

Will fill it in a bit later when I have some time.

Survey done. In future mate, can you please stick any surveys in this single thread. I've merged the threads for now.

Done because its interesting, but its curious you ask for an Age Group and then ask for their age. Remove this box, if you have an age group box...

Survey done. In future mate, can you please stick any surveys in this single thread. I've merged the threads for now.
Thanks Kimlo. I just thought because it was a separate topic and not directly involving the main team i would post elsewhere. Apologies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.