Up to 10 Brisbane Broncos players reportedly caught in NRL biosecurity breach at pub

I dunno why, but for some reason I have more of an issue with these clowns pushing their stupid salaries down the throats of poker machines, surely they aren't that bored. If they want to throw money away why not sponsor a junior footy team or school program or something, make it worthwhile.

What’s worse is the extra money these mercenaries bend clubs over to get most of the time undeservedly, is pretty much gambling money rather than funding a nice lifestyle

I asked why a man on 500K a year is trying to win $100 on the pokies?

I can’t work it out either.

Honestly think players have too much money and time outside footy and training for their own good. They need to be constantly stimulated it seems. The cons of having a young playing group.

Honestly think players have too much money and time outside footy and training for their own good. They need to be constantly stimulated it seems. The cons of having a young playing group.
Yep, they have too much disposable income and the pokies give them a rush. In a similar way to me posting constantly on this bloody forum.
Tumblr myaoh8cf9b1r7c5qfo2

I asked why a man on 500K a year is trying to win $100 on the pokies?

Because they’re pro athletes who have a hunger for winning. They’re not getting that winning feeling anywhere else at the moment

😂

I racked my brain for ages trying to find an avatar that wouldn’t be affected by the curse.

I’m hoping JYY has already served his punishment and will therefor be immune. 🤞🤞
Don't worry, I do believe my curse got him first - I was in the stands in Perth when it happened :\ Not my favourite JYY memory.

But they’re not even that great. You can get the same ‘thrill’ with a PC or phone version and probably have better odds of ‘winning’.

It’s even funnier when the pokies are interconnected. Does the punter really believe they aren’t sending win information between the units?

But they’re not even that great. You can get the same ‘thrill’ with a PC or phone version and probably have better odds of ‘winning’.

It’s even funnier when the pokies are interconnected. Does the punter really believe they aren’t sending win information between the units?
I have trouble believing it goes beyond "flashing lights and cha-ching make me happy" "Feature! Black or red?" "Stop working? $50 goes in"

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.