NEWS UPDATED: Pandemic forces Broncos to flee beloved Brisbane

Did they bring Cameron Smith on the plane to.give his full time locker room speech acknowledging the Broncs sacrifice to keep the game going?

They might want to get used to the "hub." I don't think they'll be heading back to Brisbane in a hurry.

I am 99.5% sure it wont happen, but if the broncs were to beat melb, having to stay in camp after would not be a terrible thing.

We would have won two in a row including against an arch nemesis, i think KW will try and promote a fun and relaxed environment whilst in camp and build team moral. That could potentially have a positive effect on our attempted resignings.

They (those we are aiming to resign) may see that things could turn around for us, and would want to remain in an enjoyable environment with a good group of mates they get on with.

gawd... hope not.
Entire comp is going into Level 2 bubble on late Tuesday afternoon:

Players and staff only able to train and return home.
Leave their house for essential items but must wear a mask.
No eating at restaurants.
Masks indoors when they cannot socially distance
Temperature checks at grounds and training.
No public transport
Taxis, ride share only when no alternative

Last edited:
Makes sense given Byron Bay could blow up too.

Spent time in Byron at Christmas, there are no rules there. Wouldnt be suprised if half the down is now infected with covid along with every other STI.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.