***** v Tits FNF *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think if the ***** loose it would be a massive upset, so the question is what will the Tits get done by?

Game on in....well soon.

OMG the Tits score...... hahahahaha

Games like 2 mins old.

They score again, another cross field kick with a wonderful take to the other winger whos career is only 7 mins old hahaha this great!!

bloody hell I didn't see 12-0 to the titans coming. Lets see is they can continue playing well

FFS Sylve get off the TV with your Titans banner :twisted:

How good do the Titans look with the ball !! It will be interesting to see how they defend against the *****.

Yeah looks like they they have thought **** it lets have fun....and its working.

Roosters hit back thought Roberts with his 100th try.

Some flashy footy from the ***** as well.

Wouldn't it be great if all teams came out trying to score as many tries as possible. I reckon it will be a high scoring match tonight

The ***** harden up and strike back through the tits parting defense.

How shit is the crowd, you can dead set hear what the fans are yelling at Fitzy.

they get the good crowds in Sydney.. The ref seems to be blowing penalties every second set.

The ***** explode again with another try to the biggest dick of all...big willie.

anybody but that clown ffs. Well its quite clear both sides turned up to attack and not defend.

the c0ck$ r give them a mighty titty f##king!!

Active Now

• thenry
  • ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.