vote now!!!!!!!!!

I forgot too. There is a repeat on Friday afternoon.

The commentry for the game is woeful. Smith and Daley at their 'finest'.

My favourite example is when Patten hits Minto high as he's falling and then hits him with the fore-arm while he's obviously reeling from the high shot. At first Smith and Daley try everything they can do to defend Patten before they finally concede it's illegal.

Minto! The man, the legend!

God, Seymour hardly tried did he?

A few familiar faces in the crowd.

Lockyer to Hunt to a tryscorer. We are gonna miss that.

Big Pete said:
The commentry for the game is woeful. Smith and Daley at their 'finest'.

My favourite example is when Patten hits Minto high as he's falling and then hits him with the fore-arm while he's obviously reeling from the high shot. At first Smith and Daley try everything they can do to defend Patten before they finally concede it's illegal.

Watching it now, the commentary is amazingly biased. The Broncos are always in the wrong according to these blokes.

I had to lol watching the classic matches (99) when Sterlo and Vossy whinge about the video ref not having enough looks

Fozz said:
For some reason whenever I look away and look back it's like your avatar does the whole shifty eye thing but when I stare at it waiting for it to happen again it just doesn't, dang farn it.

Old Mate said:
Fozz said:
For some reason whenever I look away and look back it's like your avatar does the whole shifty eye thing but when I stare at it waiting for it to happen again it just doesn't, dang farn it.

Lt. L T Smash is trained in covert surveillance. [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• Tim K
  • bb_gun
  • achievedrap
  • Mustafur
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • HarryAllan7
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • IceWorks
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.