Walker Brothers keen to join as assistant coaches at NRL side

If they are willing, we would be stupid not to find a way to have them contribute.

I don't think it would work at the Broncos because offloads are considered the Devil's temptation here but it would be nice to be able to have fun watching us lose for a change.

Yeah I don't think their style would fit too well with the Seib's 'structured' style.......heck it would be probably a lot more fun to watch........at times.

Thoughts.....????

Very much doubt siebold would be prepared to work with them.
They probably have to cool their heels for awhile but eventually a vacancy will come up somewhere and they can throw their hat in the ring then.

Yeah I don't think their style would fit too well with the Seib's 'structured' style.......heck it would be probably a lot more fun to watch........at times.

im sorry, whats this "structured" word you speak...??....

Seibold would be intimidated as **** with those two around. No chance.

It's an OBVIOUS decision really, but it won't happen.

I’ve changed my stance on the Walker Bros. I went to school with them from grade 1-12 and they are great fellas, but I don’t think their vision for the game would work in NRL like we’d all hope.
How so? I have watched several tries this year get scored with their exact philosophy.

They'd really shake things up that's got sure! If they get a head coaching role in the NRL, I would consider changing teams

Thoughts.....????

Make it happen. Seibs can bring the DJ to pre season training and Chris can bring the coke, booze and hookers.

I would cone out of retirement for that...

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.