Wallace to SL, Sandow to Broncos?

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
It took your mind off the ridiculous "rumour" in the first post.

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Anti climax ending to it. I wanted it to do explode aswell.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Really reckon Wallace will resign on a downgrade though?

Also - not a huge fan of the "too small" debate (ala Langer) but Sandow is definitely too small. I don't think its a huge problem apart from on-line goal D - esp repeat sets. I just think its a bother to formulate a D based on getting a bodyguard usually a backrower/lock to help out the small player. E.g Scott/Soward. Firstly - because you can really only afford ONE Soward size player in your team IMO which means if there are any injuries etc etc you've already filled your 'small player' spot so if you get another 'smallish' player it sends your D into disarray IMO. Secondly it is extra structure you need to work on and its open to exploit by other teams. Lastly - no matter what sometime in the game when the team manages to get that 1v1 somehow close to the line you're in trouble. I just think when a big game is on the line you leave yourself open to that.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I think I'd rather Wallace over Sandow.

At least you know what you're gonna get with Wallace, Sandow is worse than a lucky dip and it's more often than not, a shit pick.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.