Warriors v Chooks *spoilers from live game*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Talk about the game in here if you are listening on the radio or on the web.

About to start on TV, just checked score and the ***** lead 13-6.

Warriors score after a few minutes.

Roosters then score a try in the 29th, and a penalty try in the 31st! Should be interesting to watch.

Congrats to the Warriors are very well deserved win!! I wonder how they will go against Manly.

Well done Warriors.

I'm a bit sad to see the Roosters gone, but i'll get over it providing the Broncos win tomorrow (otherwise i'm left with no-one to support!)

Good on you Warriors.
What an atmosphere over there at Mt.Smart to.
Beat Manly easy imo if they stay on their game.

wally said:
(otherwise i'm left with no-one to support!)

Oh that's easy - you can't go past "whoever's playing Manly" [icon_lol1. - once the Warriors knock them out you'll be in trouble though

wally said:
Well done Warriors.

I'm a bit sad to see the Roosters gone, but i'll get over it providing the Broncos win tomorrow (otherwise i'm left with no-one to support!)

Sad to see Roosters go? Are you on drugs? They are from the heart of Rugby Leagu evil. They are the old boys club. Thye are part of the reason RL hasn't grown in 50 years!

wally said:

I am so happy they are gone, as they are EVIL.

And because my older sister supports them. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.