Wayne Bennett puts Brisbane’s underperforming stars on notice with epic spray

I take every chance to both not read his articles and call Badel a flog. He’s gunning for worst germo in league

I agree ...

He probably said what we were all thinking ... "You were an embarrassment... complete rubbish" then walked out

That or he said to Milf that he is taking away his maccas card

It is indeed a far tighter contest than best journalist in league, in fact, the wooden spoon is wide open between most of the field.
Unfortunately it seems in this day and age the wooden spooners are more respected than the premiers.

Then the journos wonder why WB gives them such a hard time at times. Once again this guy proves you don't need a long neck to look like a goose.

Rothfield and Weidler say hi.

They still have him beat in longevity and general nonsense. But he’s on track to be the new champ once Rothfield’s liver gives out

This has been the first thing to make me involuntarily pee a little since a double compound rupture to my junk (# yall dont wanna know)

Young blokes are soft. Sounds like a regular Fri/Sat night in my 20s.

Young blokes are soft. Sounds like a regular Fri/Sat night in my 20s.
But why were you getting kicked in the junk so often
:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Wasn’t Badel like the Broncos biggest fan for years? What happened, did they move his membership seat to the scoreboard section?

Wasn’t Badel like the Broncos biggest fan for years? What happened, did they move his membership seat to the scoreboard section?
Think he could be a Manly fan if that explains anything

But why were you getting kicked in the junk so often
:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

I wasn't but that sounds like it hurt a bit.
Did you ask the doc to take away the pain but leave the swelling?

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking ! I mean wtf ? He managed to unload on, deliver a withering assessment, a verbal lashing, a Bennett blast, an epic spray, a savage spray and finally, a Bennett bake ! All with just a few words, **** that Wayne Bennett is a regular Wordsworth ! Yes fuckers, a Wordsworth.

I think you mean a Wordsmith.

lolz

Active Now

• azza.79
  • heartly87
  • Redfern_1980
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Confidor
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • porouian
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Xzei
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.