What’s the go with Cobbo?

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Kid has immense talent
Kev can decide not to pick them.
Kev can devide to drop them.
Kev can decide to send them back to Qcup to learn the basics that he's noticed his players are lacking.
Kev hasn't done that.
He tried to do that with Walsh, but the kid didn't want to bide his time, now he's another one the "Broncos have let go."

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Kid has immense talent

He tried to do that with Walsh, but the kid didn't want to bide his time, now he's another one the "Broncos have let go."

It's going to happen while other clubs learn that putting youngsters in those positions isn't the best for them. Walsh won't be half the player he could have been had he just waited.

I do take your point though, but in this instance, he's shown enough that I don't see losing Cobbo as any great loss.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
How about we stop with this "he's the next [insert name here]", he's his own man and he hasn't even had half a season yet and here we are digging it in.

It's clear Kevvie believes in the players he is selecting, whether we agree or not doesn't mean a single thing. I'll back his judgment over anyone in here.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up mate.

So would I be right in saying that Souths being affiliated to us means Hodgo is moving between both?

No coaching at Broncos just indigenous youth work with Ali and Prince.

Dolphins and Souths were him wanting to coach.

R

Robboi_321

BRL Player
Nov 30, 2019
If a pilot does 5 flights but ***** up the landing 4 times, but he's new, so we just let him keep doing that?

The majority of the argument is that this kid should NOT be an NRL footballer.
If a pilot messes up 1 landing then I doubt he survives to have a crack at another 3..

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.