What a Flegler!

It comes back to coaching, I cannot think of anyone in the team, particularly the younger guys, who has not improved. The club now has stability and seems to be a really fun place to be and you can see the players are thriving.

I've always loved the big bloke, he's certainly sailed too close to the wind at times but I'd noticed he has really worked hard at eliminating the silly stuff this year. His footwork is amazing for a big man, he's got an offload, a bit of ball playing, he's pretty fast off the mark, his motor is growing too...he really does have it all going for him without those dumb penalties/suspensions. Our forward pack is monstrous. How long were those 3 out there for lastnight, was it half an hour before our first interchange?? That's a huge advantage when they're also guys who can get the better over any other pack in the game.

I've always loved the big bloke, he's certainly sailed too close to the wind at times but I'd noticed he has really worked hard at eliminating the silly stuff this year. His footwork is amazing for a big man, he's got an offload, a bit of ball playing, he's pretty fast off the mark, his motor is growing too...he really does have it all going for him without those dumb penalties/suspensions. Our forward pack is monstrous. How long were those 3 out there for lastnight, was it half an hour before our first interchange?? That's a huge advantage when they're also guys who can get the better over any other pack in the game.
I think 32 minutes first change, impressive fitness.

Everyone has improved, hard to name a guy who hasn't improved

"Am I a joke to you"

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.