What I want to see for the rest of the season

I want to see the team winning every game.

I want to see the team just being competitive every game.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

But Cullen said a near full-strength side would not make a difference unless the players changed their attitude.

“I'm sure they'll be determined,'' he said.

“I'd be very disappointed if all the players weren't slightly ashamed about their performance last night.''

SLIGHTLY ashamed??!! They should be more embarrassed and shamed than they have EVER been!! :shock:

and he is 'sure' that they will be determined next week....and how is that going to happen? Nothing has changed in the past few weeks to indicate that anything will change next week! [icon_frown

Most of the players won't care how they play, they only care about their pay packets.

If their contract had a clause in about their game performance, then most of them would owe the club money.

Edited a word out. :oops:

I would be most surprised if their is a clause about tits in their contracts, except maybe K Hunt and Clinton.

broncoangel said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25871307-5018866,00.html

But Cullen said a near full-strength side would not make a difference unless the players changed their attitude.

“I'd be very disappointed if all the players weren't slightly ashamed about their performance last night.''

SLIGHTLY ashamed??!! They should be more embarrassed and shamed than they have EVER been!! :shock:

and he is 'sure' that they will be determined next week....and how is that going to happen? Nothing has changed in the past few weeks to indicate that anything will change next week! [icon_frown

Fcuk I'm sick of Bruno Cullen's anemic chatter about the state of the Broncos ...

broncoangel said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25871307-5018866,00.html

Yeah, this has been going for ages (thanks largely to whatever is going on behind the scenes) and has gradually been getting worse. So it's unlikely that this will just be a case of coming off a rare flogging and simply bouncing back in a determined fashion the next week like we may have done in years gone by. I just hope they've that they've bottomed out somewhat both on and off the field.

That's a bit better. Want more of that for the rest of the season...:)

We will the remaining games, make the top 4 and win the premiership.

What I think is that most of the team need a kick up the backside. Can we stop bagging Ivan for everything that happens. He is in his first year as head coach with a team he didn't choose. To let everyone know, he didn't go to the raiders when he had a sabbatical from Brisbane, he actually took time away, and coached his son's team. Which might I add is harder in some respects than coaching an NRL side (and I can comment because I have done it for three years). I get really sick of blame being put on the coach all the time. Let's face it, Ivan isn't on the field, he isn't in the middle of the ruck or out on the left directing players. The players are, and some of them are paid a lot of money to do it.
If they don't have pride in both their footy or their jersey, then get rid of them and find someone else.
I am so tired of players being guns for hire, loyalty to a club can still exist, players just need a reality check.
Well, that's my two bobs worth, I am sure I am going to be bagged for sticking up for Ivan.

broncospwn said:

We won't make the 4, but if we win our remaining games we can finish as high as 6th.

Mister Wright said:
broncospwn said:

We won't make the 4, but if we win our remaining games we can finish as high as 6th.
Technically we can finish second.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.