What in the hell?

Not these days, how many other teams actually fear the Broncos?

I mean, you look at the Roosters and Storm and at least they play like teams that can be accused of being over the salary cap. Why can’t the Broncs do the same?

The coach.

Not these days, how many other teams actually fear the Broncos?

I mean, you look at the Roosters and Storm and at least they play like teams that can be accused of being over the salary cap. Why can’t the Broncs do the same?

It doesn't have to be on field success. We were very recently voted by the players as the most desirable club to play for right? I'm sure that flared some tempers down south.

It doesn't have to be on field success. We were very recently voted by the players as the most desirable club to play for right? I'm sure that flared some tempers down south.

So the Broncs are desired to be played for BUT they still can't be bothered to turn up for finals?

So the Broncs are desired to be played for BUT they still can't be bothered to turn up for finals?

Lets face it, our most experienced heads at the time were the likes of Boyd, Thaiday, Macca and McGuire, all of which played like absolute shit and abdicated their responsibilities to leadership within the team. If you take them out of the equation, our squad is very green. We probably shouldn't be surprised that they crumbled under the pressure of elimination finals footy.

I'm not trying to make excuses for them, but the face of the matter is our team has a serious leadership problem which has a knock on effect to attitude. In that regard, the aforementioned experienced heads have been utter failures.

Define irony, :
I voted both these games in the first round & still have a soft spot for the 2006 team (still rate the comeback against the dogs as an all time favourite game), but as a diehard cowboys fan "we got dis" [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Was anybody really expecting anything but this result? They could have put the 06 Broncos against the worst team in cowboys history and you'd still get the same result.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.