What is the Best Kayo Deal for 2022?

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
I have been subscribing to the $5.00/mth kayo deal for the last year thanks to the tip from Waynesaurus last february (thanks mate).
However the other day I got an email saying if I wanted to continue with kayo it would now be $15.00/mth starting 17 Feb 2022.
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else who was on the $5.00/mth deal and does anyone know of a cheaper kayo deal around?

$5? $15?!?

Been paying $25 for like forever
They usually give a discount for new subscribers which is why I got the $5.00/month deal last year.
That was probably better than usual. Now its going up to $15.00/month if I continue (which I probably will). Just wondering if there are any other deals around.
Next year I may have to pay full freight.

They usually give a discount for new subscribers which is why I got the $5.00/month deal last year.
That was probably better than usual. Now its going up to $15.00/month if I continue (which I probably will). Just wondering if there are any other deals around.

Split it with a mate as they have a few streams at once allowed.

mine ...

can't beat free. my brother has it and has a spare stream he lets me use

$15 is already a deal!

Just got emailed an offer to keep my $15 price for another 12 months. Done. Not even a Telstra customer anymore, lol.

Should add, I'm on Kayo "premium" 3 screens which is normally $35 a month, so $20 a month off. Could be $5 a month but I share it with my dad and brother.

I have been subscribing to the $5.00/mth kayo deal for the last year thanks to the tip from Waynesaurus last february (thanks mate).
However the other day I got an email saying if I wanted to continue with kayo it would now be $15.00/mth starting 17 Feb 2022.
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else who was on the $5.00/mth deal and does anyone know of a cheaper kayo deal around?
WTF. I've been paying $25/month....and your complaining??

I had 5 dollars a month last year as a customer of Telstra mobile. But it seems like it’s $15 this year. That’s unfortunate

WTF. I've been paying $25/month....and your complaining??
No not complaining just seeing if anyone has got a better deal.
I hate finding out after I've spent money on something that someone has got it cheaper.
Always thought the price would go up this year though.

I had 5 dollars a month last year as a customer of Telstra mobile. But it seems like it’s $15 this year. That’s unfortunate
Yeah same here but not really surprised.
Will stick with it though. Still not too bad a price.
Next year will be crunch time though.

I was offered the $5 a month Kayo deal when the NRL app was discontinued. I, too, recently received the $15.00 deal for the next 12 months ... Jumped straight on to it ... Bargain.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.