What year is my ball?

This actually reminds me of my bedroom in my younger days. I'd wear a hole in my fob pocket of my jeans caused by the chalk. Yes, I played that many hours, practicing and playing, sometimes 12-18 hours straight.
This actually reminds me of my bedroom in my younger days. I'd wear a hole in my fob pocket of my jeans caused by the chalk. Yes, I played that many hours, practicing and playing, sometimes 12-18 hours straight. The obligatory billybong, bowl of choof, rolly papers too. The glue stick, pencils and shrink tubing wouldn't be there though! Kind of intriguing in a weird way🤔
A trip down memory lane for ya.
[automerge]1577935704[/automerge]
Everyone talking about the bong and the rollie when all I can see is the nikko pen next to the ball that was apparently "signed by the 94 broncos". You aren't fooling anyone you fraud.

😉
Wouldn't waste my tip faking it. Footy was given to my mate by his father in law. Thought I'd post the photo up for a laugh. Honestly didn't even think anyone would be on the forum in off season to even reply

Last edited:

Wouldn't waste my tip faking it. Footy was given to my mate by his father in law. Thought I'd post the photo up for a laugh. Honestly didn't even think anyone would be on the forum in off season to even reply
C'mon, what's with all the craft stuff and shrink tube !!! No, I didn't make the link with ball fakery, I'm damn curious what you were doing AFTER you got smashed! Pool or making sham jewellery for the next Mardi Gra?

Yeah that was a joke, I don't really think anyone would practice RL player's autograph's to make a fake signed ball. Tally Ho are shit btw, you should try ventti. Much easier and better rolls.

Tally Ho are shit btw, you should try ventti. Much easier and better rolls.

giphy.gif

Not sure how you're rolling but you must be doing it wrong if you think Tally-Ho's are shit.

giphy.gif

Not sure how you're rolling but you must be doing it wrong if you think Tally-Ho's are shit.
They are ok for racehorses, that's it. Try ventti once and you'll see what I mean. Whatever you do don't get rollies brand, a phone book would be easier to roll with.

Last edited:
I can't think of a single police officer that would go through the trouble of tracking someone down that posted a picture containing a bong.

Perhaps there are police officers like out there, but all of the ones I've met and I've met a lot, they wouldn't bother wasting their time for a bong.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.