What's wrong with this picture?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I was checking something on the NRL site when I noticed a Nova Origin competition. Just opened up the Origin highlights section when I get this.

nrlcom.jpg

Something is not quite right eusa_think

Just go to say to the Telstra genius behind this NRL.com site..."Nice work, nincompoops"

The Rock said:
No they didn't, NSW were robbed in that game so it's correct.

I take the result anyway hehehehehe

We will get the trophy back this year.

The Rock said:
No they didn't, NSW were robbed in that game so it's correct.

[icon_lol1.

Dream on Rocky. How about that Hodgson try where he clearly knocked it on?

They were robbed the minute they selected ragdoll. icon_thumbs_u

[icon_lol1. @ Rocky pretending to be passionate about Origin.

To this day, Qld has only been robbed in around 19 origin matches, so you've got a way to go!

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":386owlpu][icon_lol1. @ Rocky pretending to be passionate about Origin.

Oh that's right I forgot, only Queenslanders are passionate about origin. [eusa_doh

Queenslanders are passionate about origin when they're winning. Back in 2004 and 2005 most QLD'rs here were emotionless.[/quote:386owlpu]

Joke, meet Rocky. Rocky, meet joke.

Also known as "tongue in cheek", "taking the piss", "spinning a yarn" and "fuckin' wit choo".

All good? [icon_wink

The Rock said:
I can safely say that I have never supported QLD in my life. :P

We've have this debate for the last 6 years now. And I always win.

But you did. Because there were lots of Broncos in the team. Then you came out with your hint thread. One of the hints was "Wizard".

I remember!

I can't believe you still drool on about this Rocky.

We all know you supported QLD, then realised NSW was stronger, so jumped ship and then suddenly claimed you support NSW.

It's so tiresome how you continue to deny this simple truth.

I remember the announcement thread well. He was trying to let everyone guess it and gave the hint...

XXXX ----> Wizard (or Tooheys or whoever was sponsoring at that time)

Never supported? Bah. I stand by my opinion that the thread still existed somewhere and you wiped the forums simply because you found that out [icon_evillaugh

[icon_wink

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":220n1cy1][icon_lol1. @ Rocky pretending to be passionate about Origin.

Oh that's right I forgot, only Queenslanders are passionate about origin. [eusa_doh

Queenslanders are passionate about origin when they're winning. Back in 2004 and 2005 most QLD'rs here were emotionless.[/quote:220n1cy1]

Not passionate when we're losing. That is the number one dumbest thing you have said. Ever.

If you want passion around Origin, come on up and experience what real passion is, please, I would like you to see what NSW is lacking.

I am more upset by about 1 million times when QLD lose than when the Broncos lose. I used to cry when I was little and QLD lost [icon_lol1.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I used to cry when I was little and QLD lost [icon_lol1.

Yeah me too. I'm not that emotional about it these days but. Still as passionate, just not as emotional

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • mrslong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Manlyman
  • MrMoore
  • Swordfish
  • broncs30
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.