Which NSW Origin Player Do You Hate The Most?

Webb had 3 very good games for the Maroons.

Game 1 2001
Game 3 2001
Game 1 2005

Games 2 and 3 2006 the rest of the time was pretty ordinary and he was basically hollered out of the Maroons side.

Crocker was great in Origin 1 2009.

Scott did his job, he pissed me and the rest of Qld off. Good on him.

Yep upon second watching Beau Scott is the biggest Grub in the universe including the blackholes. Him and Ennis. Argh. Hates them we do.

The Rock said:
And Webb??? What has Webb ever really achieved in Origin besides that single debut game? He is the most over rated Origin player in history.

Andrew Johns only ever had one good SOO game too, but QLDers aren't tryign to make Carl Webb an immortal.

The Rock said:
And have you forgotton Crockers last 3-4 games for QLD? He was useless as hell and gave away at least. 3 penalties a game. Absolutely shit form and wasn't far from costing QLD a few games.

But he didn't. QLD can still have shit players & still win.

OXY-351 said:
[quote="The Rock":2lq8bg60]And Webb??? What has Webb ever really achieved in Origin besides that single debut game? He is the most over rated Origin player in history.

Andrew Johns only ever had one good SOO game too, but QLDers aren't tryign to make Carl Webb an immortal.[/quote:2lq8bg60]

Actually, Webb had 2 good games. Game 1 and 3 of that series. Oh, and the time he sat Luke Bailey flat on the deck.

Thanks for backing me up Cox. [icon_razz1

I'd like to know how comparing someone to a QLD frontrower is an insult? A NSW frontrower on the other hand ........meow

I think the fact that the only player you can really complain about in the last 10 years is Webb, then I reckon QLD is doing pretty well.

The Rock said:
Besides, that origin game in 2005 you are referring to is the most dominant individual performance ever witnessed in the modern day game at Origin level.

Depends how old you are I guess. To Coxy, Wally Lewis's 80s performances are probably modern.

OXY-351 said:
[quote="The Rock":1hyz3ynr]Besides, that origin game in 2005 you are referring to is the most dominant individual performance ever witnessed in the modern day game at Origin level.

Depends how old you are I guess. To Coxy, Wally Lewis's 80s performances are probably modern.[/quote:1hyz3ynr]

[eusa_eh Only 80s performance of Wally I can remember is 1989 Game 2. [icon_lol1. Oh, and "He had the ball! He had the ball!" yelled repeatedly at Mick Stone shortly before being binned and then a storm of beer cans descended on Lang Park in 1988 [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
[quote="OXY-351":f85vdck0][quote="The Rock":f85vdck0]And Webb??? What has Webb ever really achieved in Origin besides that single debut game? He is the most over rated Origin player in history.

Andrew Johns only ever had one good SOO game too, but QLDers aren't tryign to make Carl Webb an immortal.[/quote:f85vdck0]

Poor comparison. Johns, while never dominating at Origin level, at least played solid in his appearances. Webb on the other hand was useless in most of them.

Besides, that origin game in 2005 you are referring to is the most dominant individual performance ever witnessed in the modern day game at Origin level.[/quote:f85vdck0]
I agree, Anthony Minichello was an absolute gun that day - went onto win the Wally Lewis medal & the Golden Boot that year too.

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
I think the fact that the only player you can really complain about in the last 10 years is Webb, then I reckon QLD is doing pretty well.

Complain about? I think I've complained about nearly every QLD origin player, what are you talking about.

I've even complained about Darren Lockyer and his stupid knack of somehow winning the game for QLD in the last stages of a game. Sick of it, thank god he won't be here next year.

Yeah yeah yeah. But you are putting a lot more effort into bagging Webb right now.

And lol. You're bagging Lockyer for being too good. How is that even bagging a player.

I watched that 1995 game last night and a few other classic matches recently.

Gawd I hate Rod Wishart. Hated him then and I hate him now. Hate his smarmy face and his big muscly legs. :evil:

mrslong said:
I watched that 1995 game last night and a few other classic matches recently.

Gawd I hate Rod Wishart. Hated him then and I hate him now. Hate his smarmy face and his big muscly legs. :evil:

Geez that was a great game of footy. Despite him being 3 metres offside, Tony Hearn intercepting Joey's cut out ball was on one of great moments of that series!!!

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.