Which NSW Origin Player Do You Hate The Most?

Kris said:
The Rock said:
(Probably the most grubby thing he's ever done, Ennis isn't a grub)

Is this guy for real?

I really can't tell if it's a bait or not. eusa_think

Scotty said:
Kris said:
The Rock said:
(Probably the most grubby thing he's ever done, Ennis isn't a grub)

Is this guy for real?

I really can't tell if it's a bait or not. eusa_think

Who cares if it is or not.

His Origin team are
loser-animation-animated-loser-smiley-emoticon-000355-large.gif
loser-animation-animated-loser-smiley-emoticon-000355-large.gif

Pity your team couldn't win.

Oh wait, your team doesn't win, cause it has Ennis in it.

The Rock said:
We had this Ennis is a grub discussion before, which I won. What's wrong with you people, naive and short term memory as well?

You mean like every single argument that you have ever been involved in on BHQ? What a surprise!

I think Rocky "won" that "discussion" by repeating himself about a billion times and everyone else getting bored to death so they just moved on from the Repeat-a-tron 2000 thread.

Fozz said:
I think Rocky "won" that "discussion" by repeating himself about a billion times and everyone else getting bored to death so they just moved on from the Repeat-a-tron 2000 thread.

QFT

You have to go back to 2008 for the last example of Cam Smith's grubbiness but we only have to go back one night for Ennis.

The Rock said:
Except most people actually agreed with me. That means I won.

It's funny how you all go on about Cam Smith being a grub during the regular season (remember the grapple on Thaiday in 2008? You were all going ape shit) yet somehow come Origin time he's some sort of angel.

Wow. How predictable.

It's funny how you go on talking like you know things about rugby league but you don't know shit.

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":2u403rid][quote="The Rock":2u403rid]Except most people actually agreed with me. That means I won.

It's funny how you all go on about Cam Smith being a grub during the regular season (remember the grapple on Thaiday in 2008? You were all going ape shit) yet somehow come Origin time he's some sort of angel.

Wow. How predictable.

It's funny how you go on talking like you know things about rugby league but you don't know shit.[/quote:2u403rid]

Nice one arsehat.

You're a meathead front rower from Queensland, what would you know.[/quote:2u403rid]

Plenty more than a know all midget from NSW.

This is getting a bit out of hand folks, back on topic yeah?

In my opinion it is, and I will not be entering into any discussion about it.

Ennis is a grub.
Beau Scott I've always hated, he's a scum as well, even his former team mate Josh Morris was gonna throw a punch at him when they played the Dragons a few weeks ago.

I can't believe he got absolutely nothing, that's a very poor standard to set. It was deliberate and that shit should have no part in our game.

Beau Scott is out of control in origin. Just play the game and get the shut out of your game ffs

Bucking Beads said:
Beau Scott is out of control in origin. Just play the game and get the shut out of your game ffs

Agree 100% this guy gets on my nerve more than any other current Blue. At least Bird and Gallen are proven high standard at this level so I can accept them acting like wankers at least on some small level, but Scott is a mediocre hack who would struggle to make first grade if not for Wayne Bennett and the quality Dragons around him you put him in the Sharks side he would be crap.

The Rock said:
Lolz!!! What??

I dont get it!! You guys openly and passionately criticise Beau Scott and Michael Ennis yet you lot were always so supportive of blockheads like Crocker and Webb who would spend 99% of the time on the field being typical GRUBS and doing stupid shit!!
You have one eye rocky and it is the one you piss out of.

The Brizz said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":5nozjk6d]Beau Scott is out of control in origin. Just play the game and get the shut out of your game ffs

Agree 100% this guy gets on my nerve more than any other current Blue. At least Bird and Gallen are proven high standard at this level so I can accept them acting like wankers at least on some small level, but Scott is a mediocre hack who would struggle to make first grade if not for Wayne Bennett and the quality Dragons around him you put him in the Sharks side he would be crap.[/quote:5nozjk6d]

Gallen and bird don't even play grubby compared to Scott IMO

The Rock said:
Lolz!!! What??

I dont get it!! You guys openly and passionately criticise Beau Scott and Michael Ennis yet you lot were always so supportive of blockheads like Crocker and Webb who would spend 99% of the time on the field being typical GRUBS and doing stupid shit!!

Crocker is one of QLD's greatest sons the guy made covering tackles in outside backs, went head first into fights, smashed giant props all with no regard for his own well being. He could not be more awesome, sure he niggles but he has been absolute quality basically everytime he has worn Maroon. Scott is just sh!t and a wanker.

I disagree massively on Crocker but Webb you are pretty accurate on his performances only a couple of quality ones, but I wouldn't say he is that hateable he was just very angry.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.