VOTE Which team will receive the infamous Wooden Spoon?

Which team will receive the infamous Wooden Spoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manly, they will miss Turbo to much, and then rush him back, lose him again. It will become a cycle with all their players, busted, rushed back instead of letting bodies heal naturally.

Manly, they will miss Turbo to much, and then rush him back, lose him again. It will become a cycle with all their players, busted, rushed back instead of letting bodies heal naturally.
Manly are used to not having Trbo.

Im secretly really excited to see DCE and Foran back together again. I hated Manley last time they were together but it still hits my nostalgia receptors

Same. Morris is under a bit of pressure as well I think
Yeah but I think to be fair it's not all on him. Sharks probably need a rebuild but it seems they're hands are tied with big contracts handed out after the GF win. Fifita, Woods, Moylan, Sj, that's a huge chunk of cap there, and I'm guessing a lot of their mid tier players would have gotten upgraded. At least we were able to move on a lot of our players on big contracts. I think with Morris his hands are tied to a certain extent.

They have made some astute signings though and AFB gives them some huge grunt up forward.
As I said, it's more a gut feel thing about how big a toll last season took on them. I think it will be hard to bounce back from such a draining season.

I hope I'm wrong though, I'd much rather it be the Dragons and they would be my other likely guess.

Voted for the Dragons, Warriors would be 2nd tip. I think the Titans will miss the 8 also.

For a deep payoff bet would look for a point deduction salary cap penalty and sprinkle some money on the top 4 from last year. Probably why I don't gamble :)

Active Now

• Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.