VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
Keen to hear why.

Genuine question - what has he achieved as a coach?

Honestly...I think we all just want to see Mr Fourex flip the **** out.

I just don’t think we’ll all be happy with whoever we get tbh. Looks like the only finding from the review is a coach moved on at this stage. A complete comedy of errors

Just pay can't say no money to Bellamy. Like think of a crazy number and double it. Stop fucking around.
Coach salary cap is in these days, we could've done that before though but that would be thinking ahead and not reactionary, something our Board hasn't grasped yet.

Maguire I guess. But the board should tell him that his assistant is going to be the next Broncos coach so he has to bring a Hannay/Wallace/Te’o with him and take him under his wing. We need to be better with planning for the future

Maguire I guess. But the board should tell him that his assistant is going to be the next Broncos coach so he has to bring a Hannay/Wallace/Te’o with him and take him under his wing. We need to be better with planning for the future

It'll be fucken McGuire.....and they'll appoint Peter fucken Wallace as fucken assistant !!

I can fucken feel it !!

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I agree, but I don't know how you phrase that to him tbh.

Badel:

* Maguire has held talks with Brisbane bosses​
* prepared to resign as NSW Origin coach​
* this masthead can reveal Maguire is the preferred candidate​
* Brisbane hierarchy has kicked off preliminary negotiations​
* deal could be done within the week​
* Donuts wants it done before preseason start in November​

Badel:

* Brisbane hierarchy has kicked off preliminary negotiations​
He already had his first interview for the job, the very staged podcast with Matty Johns .

Badel:

* Brisbane hierarchy has kicked off preliminary negotiations

I smell bullshit. I don't care how damning the review was, I don't see them sacking him if the deal isn't 90% done tbh.

What gives you this kind of faith in our board?

nathan fillion castle GIF

Edit: I actually said at the end of our season that the one shinning light in this is DD. He has no affiliation to the club, he won't do what others in the past have done and take a bullet for the club. If it's him or Kev...bye Kev basically. I can't see him fucking up the next appointment, which would mean getting ahead of everything.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Dee
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.