VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
I smell bullshit. I don't care how damning the review was, I don't see them sacking him if the deal isn't 90% done tbh.
Deal done BEFORE Kevvie got the punt.
Announced the sacking just before the prelims… as little media as possible.
Announce the signing of Madge after the GF to maximise the attention and make it seem like it was a well thought out decision.

They are raising them though, when you get them young there is less likely to be a missus who doesn't want to move etc.
They certainly aren't raising many of them in Melbourne. Most of their team started in Sydney or Queensland and have moved to Melbourne without a complaint, and at any age. And that last part is a cop out. Players are happy to go to successful teams.

They certainly aren't raising many of them in Melbourne. Most of their team started in Sydney or Queensland and have moved to Melbourne without a complaint, and at any age. And that last part is a cop out. Players are happy to go to successful teams.
But look at the players they are getting hardly stars, they are making them good players and the majority are younger.

**** these goal posts move every time. Enjoy your night
How can they raise their players in Melbourne when their main Feeder clubs are in QLD, like are you trying to play stupid?

How can they raise their players in Melbourne when their main Feeder clubs are in QLD, like are you trying to play stupid?
You're the one that tried to claim moving was easier for them because they're raising them. If they're not raising them in the city they're moving to, how exactly does that make sense?

Regarding madge being a grub (i dont have strong opinion on agreeing or not), but i dont mind if the broncos get a little grubby.

Most have said how our team lacks aggression, maybe we need a bit more physical niggle?

Melbourne have been grubs for decades and look at their success. Penrith constantly bend/break rules, and are successful.

Regarding if coaches/players are nsw and Queensland, who cares? If they are what is best for the team and bring success I don't care if they are from Mars.

Hope whoever the coach is, starts coaching bending the rules , niggle and aggression. All the things Melb and Penrith do well.

Well, NSWRL hired him while he was under contract to the NZRL

Everyone on the list is under contract by someone.

in fact it's rare for someone to take over as a clubs coach, while not currently under contract with another club / team
Doubt NSWRL will release him considering not many options and success he had, yes rest under contract but Maguire has premier coaching role and won't be released.

You're the one that tried to claim moving was easier for them because they're raising them. If they're not raising them in the city they're moving to, how exactly does that make sense?
I mentioned age did I not?

The outliers are players who are not stars.

Melbourne rarely if ever sign established players.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.