Who first?

Who do you want to see hurt first?

• Total voters
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
So, out of the Blosers 2009, who do you most want to see hurt first and why?

For mine it would have been Gallen, but now has to be Diver Hayne. The reasons are simple; the problem will be knowing if he is actually injured.

Jamie Lyon was my big shock, as I honestly thought I'd pay money to see that fat goose get hurt, but yet here we are. [icon_shru

Although, after saying all that, I wouldn't mind seeing an injury to Farah. But only so in Game 2, I can watch Ennis be dismantled by players who actually have talent.

Pick yours from the list of likely subjects and give us a short reason why?

I vote Farah... but not because i hate him, but because he could really hurt us in the game.

Hayne by a long way, great player but a diving turd.

I went straight for Hayne, didn't even read the other names until I voted. As Hammo said earlier, if he went down, it'll be hard to tell if he's really hurt.

Lyon was second, his I don't want to play ref footy, I want to play now... blah blah blah. That whole saga annoyed the shit out of me. Hope one of the boys help him with that decision for the rest of the series.

I voted for Farah becuase he is soft so he will no doubt get hurt anyway and also he is a myth.

Yeah I am sure the QLD props are shitting bricks about Justin Poore LOLZ

Sorry form prop in the game you are kidding aren't you?? O'Meley is playing better than Poore.

All of them! They all try to tackle Steve Price at the same time, and he makes them go flying like a bowling ball. Except Peter Wallace obviously.

Went with Farah, as much as I hate Hayne and Fatmough (18th man) it would be better to see this central player go down than a winger or crap backrower.

Hayne, though it'll be impossible to tell if he's really hurt or not. Diving turd.

Him and Poore. Though that won't take much. Poore will die of fright when confronted by ebony and ivory.

I'd love to see Hayne, but Farah is the most dangerous player so it would be good to see him gone for the night.

The Rock said:
[quote="The Gymp":3a8av47w]Yeah I am sure the QLD props are shitting bricks about Justin Poore LOLZ

HAHAHA that's hilarious hey! [icon_shady

The form prop of the game and QLD aren't scared?

Wankers![/quote:3a8av47w]

Just because Justin Poore ran over your **** buddy Ennis doesn't make him the form prop in the game.

Cocksmoker!

And FTR I said Farah because a) I don't like him and b) he is their main danger to us.

No Rock, that's a Poore argument.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.